Windows 10: Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available

Discus and support Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s latest version of the Windows 10 operating system comes with Timeline. Called Windows Timeline, it happens to be one of the hallmark areas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 15, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available

Microsoft’s latest version of the Windows 10 operating system comes with Timeline. Called Windows Timeline, it happens to be one of the hallmark areas of the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Microsoft’s Edge browser integrates with Timeline by default. Unfortunately, app developers would need to add Timeline support to their apps.

Google Chrome doesn’t have Timeline integration, so developer Dominic Maas coded an extension that brings the browser to Windows 10 Timeline. His extension is now available for download in Chrome web store and Firefox store.

It is nice to see that there’s a way to unofficially get Chrome and Firefox working with the Windows 10 Timeline feature.

What’s next?

• Toggle switch for a built in ignore list (will include login urls, url shorteners etc.)
    • Ability to add a custom ignore list.

The developers Dominic Maas and Daniel Aleksandersen are actively working on this feature for Google Chrome, Firefox and Vivaldi. The extension would basically publish your browsing history as activities to the Microsoft Graph.

You can download extension for Chrome from the Web Store and Firefox users can download it from here.

The post Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 15, 2018

2. Suspect Chrome Extensions

Considering the amount of available Chrome extensions, that isn't a long list.

Masterchiefxx17, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 google chrome issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried with different browser?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to try with different browsers and also try to disable the add-ons in google chrome, check if the issue persists.

• Click Chrome Menu→Tools→Extensions
    • Click on Get more extensions.
    • In Chrome web store, type the required add-on in search bar. Add-ons will be listed for the searched keyword.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available

Google Chrome sometimes not responding on windows 10

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you facing this issue with any other browser?
    I suggest you to try with different browsers and also try to disable the add-ons in google chrome, check if the issue persists.

• Click Chrome Menu→Tools→Extensions
    • Click on Get more extensions.
    • In Chrome web store, type the required add-on in search bar. Add-ons will be listed for the searched keyword.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available

1. Third-party extension that adds Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline is now available - Similar Threads - Third party extension

2. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  3. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  4. are third party software available on window 11

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    are third party software available on window 11: I want to ask a question related to window 10 .that there are third party software available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-third-party-software-available-on-window-11/a448dd54-be52-4982-9fca-e67bba269f69
  5. are third party software available on window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are third party software available on window 11: I want to ask a question related to window 10 .that there are third party software available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-third-party-software-available-on-window-11/a448dd54-be52-4982-9fca-e67bba269f69
  6. are third party software available on window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

in Windows 10 News
    New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline: See your browsing activities across all your devices in surfaces like Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for Android. With this extension, your browsing history will appear across all your devices in surfaces such as in Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for...
  8. Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension: Windows 10 Timeline was launched almost one year ago with April 2018 Update and the optional feature allows you to track what documents, web pages you’ve been working on recently. Timeline collects and organizes your activities into a single page, allowing you to quickly pick...
  9. Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft

in Browsers and Email
    Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft: Web Activities, chrome web store. There was already another extension, but it was not official, the fact that this extension is created directly by Microsoft to support Chrome in Timeline is quite important. 127452
  10. Enhanced control over third-party apps now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Enhanced control over third-party apps now available in Office 365: Do you have users connecting third-party applications to Office 365? Many organizations allow users to connect apps to Office 365 without IT intervention to help them be more productive. The challenge is that it reduces the visibility and control that IT has over what apps...