Windows 10: third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key

Discus and support third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i cannot activate my windows 10 or downgrade to 8.1 because i bought this notebook from someone who might have erased the digital certs and licences r... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JennsTheBest4Tyler4evr, Mar 30, 2019.

1. third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key

i cannot activate my windows 10 or downgrade to 8.1 because i bought this notebook from someone who might have erased the digital certs and licences r activate windows 10. i'm stuck in a loop, Help!

:)

JennsTheBest4Tyler4evr, Mar 30, 2019

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key

Enter a Product key

Hi MohammadMoharram,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the version of Windows installed on your PC, is that Windows 10 Home or Pro?
    2. Are you receiving any error message, when you are trying to activate your Windows 10?
    3. Have you purchased the product key for Windows 10 while purchasing the laptop?
    4. How did you run windows recovery?

However, I suggest you to refer this thread article on
    using the Activation troubleshooter
    and
    Activation in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key

1. third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key - Similar Threads - third party purchases

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  4. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  5. Product Key Activation Problem

Product Key Activation Problem: Please note that I could not activate the product key on my laptop to authenticate the legal version of Windows 10. Whenever I try to activate; it is showing "Error code: Oxc 004f014" My product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA210 and I purchased this laptop in 2015, with "Windows...
  6. Problems with activation and product key

Problems with activation and product key: Split from this thread. Dear sir, I have some problems regarding my windows 10 pro with activation and product key.I have tried a lot and I used some product keys also.But it is not working and have tried troubleshooting so many times.So I need some help here....
  7. Problem with Product Key and Activation

Problem with Product Key and Activation: I do not have a product key. I tried to activate my windows using a product key online, but it told me you are not connected to your organization's internet, and it did not activate. I do not have an organization. This computer is for me and I have bought it by myself. A few...
  8. activation problem no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation problem no product key: i had a windows 7 laptop wasn't working properly went to support and they to;d me to do a clean boot and my hard drive crashed says has no OS so a friend found and old dell optiplex sff and gave me a wd 690gb hard drive with windows 10 the hard drive hasn't been used since...
  9. Online Activation of a third party software

Online Activation of a third party software: Hi! I have this problem and don't know what to do. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 21/01/2019 1:30:17 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  10. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchasing product key from third-party

2. brytesoft activation problems

3. brytesoft