Windows 10: Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs

Discus and support Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am on my 3rd work issued laptop in the last 12 months. They keep replacing the laptop because they have all been receiving BSODs. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by silentm, Jul 22, 2019.

1. silentm Win User

Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs

Hello, I am on my 3rd work issued laptop in the last 12 months. They keep replacing the laptop because they have all been receiving BSODs. Can anyone help analyze the BSOD dumps; I've attached the two latest BSODs from this 3rd laptop.

I have not noticed any coincidence with running software or any specific tasks that cause the BSOD. They just seem to be random. The previous laptop would BSOD every couple months and became more frequent as time went on.

Dell Latitude 5580
    Dell WD15 Docking Station
    Windows 10 LTSB

:)

silentm, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. ShyamBh Win User
    Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69CgBuwDd31dG5Ldk1tRC1UX28

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Jul 22, 2019
  4. cipherism Win User

Random Reboot with No BSOD

Like this ?

Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs [​IMG]

And also, i am getting a strange BSOD when i'm trying to quit BIOS, like this

But after that, my PC went normal. I dont know if its related to the problem
    No
    Here is the list of drivers/software updates

The only drivers that changes before the crash is SAMSUNG, i dont think i ever used it though.

Replace my old Samsung monitor with BenQ ZOWIE RL2455 and have no BIOS changes

cipherism, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Third replacement laptop; still getting random BSODs - Similar Threads - Third replacement laptop

2. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  3. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  4. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Randomly getting BSOD on laptop

Randomly getting BSOD on laptop: Hello I have been getting BSOD on my laptop and they are getting more frequent. windows 10 build 19042.685 179505
  6. Randomly getting BSOD

Randomly getting BSOD: Hi, About two months ago, I started getting BSOD. In the beginning, it used to be once a week but now its a few times a day. Especially when I'm gaming, it will just randomly crash. I've been monitoring my temps, and everything looks normal. Even during gaming, temps for...
  7. Getting random BSODs

Getting random BSODs: happens at seemingly random timings. like 2-3 times a week no component is on full load my parts: ryzen 5 3600X, RX5700, 24gb ram 3200mhz this occurs to much times for me to be able to use windowds 10 confidently. ran the driver verifier and immidiately got a blue screen...
  8. Random BSODs, Again/Still...

Random BSODs, Again/Still...: I've been getting seemingly random BSODs again. I've been struggling with them ever since I "upgraded" to Windows 10 via a new copy installing over my old Windows 7. I came here seeking help months ago see the link at the bottom of this post, and for a while it seemed the...
  9. Getting Random BSOD's

Getting Random BSOD's: Mostly critical structure corruption Windows ver 1909 The log DESKTOP-JA8JRLG-(2020-06-21_10-15-21).zip 159200
  10. Getting Random BSODs

Getting Random BSODs: My PC has been BSOD the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.535) -AMD Ryzen 2700X...