Windows 10: third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

Discus and support third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all

the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts. Again what is the point of this community if no one listens or cares.

I have said so many times now something is broken on this website. Someone replies to this god damn thread, I will not be able to make a reply back. I can only make new threads and the wonderful mods wonder why I keep making dupe threads, fix the frickin forum will ya?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

1. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post - Similar Threads - third does reply

2. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  3. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  4. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  5. Reply to an earlier post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reply to an earlier post: Hi gang, I recently posted a problem with a slow computer- an Acer Aspire z601.I had a reply from Igor instructing me to update Drivers and Bios from the Acer website. This I did but after selecting Save and Exit I now have the problem of getting to exit from the set-up...
  6. why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?: I have read the threads. and this online resource is slooooow. stupit. The threads are sooo long. I used my Office 365 online Word to do translations, then my internet went down, and I lost all the work I did . The One Drive is broken. the Cloud is useless if there is no...
  7. i need to reply to a post.

i need to reply to a post.: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING A FAKE COMMUNITY THAT DOES NOT HELP. I CAN NOT EVEN REPLY AT ALL. THIS OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG NEEDS TO STOP. NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reply-to-a-post/10cf472b-6fd8-4f2a-aa0a-fff6b86e60d4
  8. I can not reply to any post

I can not reply to any post: I can not reply to any post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reply-to-any-post/da042a7a-07eb-4a03-96df-56b80989dbd7
  9. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  10. Gears of War is not working for the third time now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War is not working for the third time now!: This is the site where i purchased this game. If you are not going to provide support for your product which has been broken for months please advise as to why. Since the game is no longer working am I entitled to a refund. Why does this problem persist? 1. Updated driver...