Windows 10: third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

Discus and support third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all

the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts. Again what is the point of this community if no one listens or cares.

I have said so many times now something is broken on this website. Someone replies to this god damn thread, I will not be able to make a reply back. I can only make new threads and the wonderful mods wonder why I keep making dupe threads, fix the frickin forum will ya?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

1. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post - Similar Threads - third does reply

2. I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not reply to any post: I can not reply to any post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reply-to-any-post/da042a7a-07eb-4a03-96df-56b80989dbd7
  3. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...
  4. VPN (cannot post a reply)

VPN (cannot post a reply): CraigLong, sent me a response to my question about VPN. When I attempted to reply I got a "oops something went wrong, please try again." I tried to post a reply several times and get the same error message. ??? Dan...
  5. Not receiving replies to my posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not receiving replies to my posts: For the last week or so I have not receive email when someone replies to my posts or threads I have subscribed to. Thank you. 129588
  6. this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK: Is this ever going to be resolved? I have literally applied every single possible option under the sun. I say this and people tell me to go to services.msc and turn on services. I did this already and then some and even more. Then people tell me it does work. Lies. I click...
  7. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  8. Gears of War is not working for the third time now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War is not working for the third time now!: This is the site where i purchased this game. If you are not going to provide support for your product which has been broken for months please advise as to why. Since the game is no longer working am I entitled to a refund. Why does this problem persist? 1. Updated driver...
  9. Gears of War 4 not working now for the third time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 not working now for the third time.: Please advise on how to fix this game! This is not a driver issue. This is not a Nvidia issue. This not an update issue. Quit telling people nonsensical advice. If you don't have a fix please say so instead of wasting peoples time....
  10. How to reply to a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...