Windows 10: This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

Discus and support This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BasketballHighlight [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BasketballHighlight, Oct 27, 2020.

1. This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

/u/BasketballHighlight, Oct 27, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 27, 2020
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows... [​IMG]

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows... [​IMG]

zinou, Oct 27, 2020
  4. mora67 Win User

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

1. This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows... - Similar Threads - always happens min

2. Since the last Windows 11 update, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows 11 update, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of...: Since the last Windows 11 update*, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of "disconnected device" sounds.The sound is made only once. At the moment I move the mouse. The system works correctly and so does the mouse.Is it a bug of the last update?* 2024-01...
  3. Since the last Windows 11 update, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows 11 update, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of...: Since the last Windows 11 update*, when I move the mouse display off 2 min. a "beep" of "disconnected device" sounds.The sound is made only once. At the moment I move the mouse. The system works correctly and so does the mouse.Is it a bug of the last update?* 2024-01...
  4. I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MondragonPlays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/illrmf/i_updated_my_pc_last_night_and_when_i_booted_it/
  5. Since 2004 update, the shortcut 'This PC' always gets rearranged last

Since 2004 update, the shortcut 'This PC' always gets rearranged last: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FullmetalJun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbgmkc/since_2004_update_the_shortcut_this_pc_always/
  6. Since i have upgraded to windows 10 this always happens to me

Since i have upgraded to windows 10 this always happens to me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abo0odevil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi3gis/since_i_have_upgraded_to_windows_10_this_always/
  7. Laptop refuses to start up since last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop refuses to start up since last update.: Today, July 13 2019, I manually ordered my laptop computer to check for windows updates, and installed all available updates. Since then, every time I start up my laptop, I get the below error message: [ATTACH] Restarting the computer doesn't solve the problem. I saw no...
  8. This always happens when i start my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This always happens when i start my PC.: There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/this-always-happens-when-i-start-my-pc/d462314e-7fe3-4a13-9c9d-11452319086a
  9. Hardware not always recognised on start up since last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware not always recognised on start up since last Win 10 update: Hi everyone, Happy New Year. I have just joined this forum to ask for some help please in solving a very annoying issue I am having with my desktop PC. I have recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to the latest version and since then everytime I start up my PC it's a gamble...
  10. Strange things happening since last upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange things happening since last upgrade: My last upgrade was to Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64). Since then when my computer goes to sleep, on awakening the open windows are resized and moved about 60 to 70% of the time. This never happened before the upgrade. Personally I think it might be a hardware issue. I use...