Windows 10: this app can,n running

Discus and support this app can,n running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wil windows 10 upgrade with usb time this app can,not running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yaminalsheik, Jan 23, 2021.

1. this app can,n running

i wil windows 10 upgrade with usb time this app can,not running

:)

yaminalsheik, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. this app can,n running :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 23, 2021
  4. this app can,n running

Core Apps not Running

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue persists:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

this app can,n running

1. this app can,n running - Similar Threads - app running

2. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  3. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  4. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  6. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  7. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  9. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  10. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....