Windows 10: "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

Discus and support "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by epicagemr, Feb 28, 2024.

1. epicagemr Win User

"This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused problems with my headset, as Windows no longer recognizes that it has a microphone and uses my laptop's built-in in microphone instead. I have tried everything online to fix this but to no avail and I frankly don't know what else I can do.

:)

epicagemr, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Amigo345 Win User

Realtek Audio Console not opening

Hi,

This list appears like a random list of audio fixes. Like I said audio works fine. It's the Realtek Audio Console app that's not opening.

Amigo345, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Just upgraded to windows 11 and getting an error, "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." everytime I insert headphones.

Hello JananiDhana,

Thank you for your response.

I have followed the steps you mentioned, but my issue is still not solved.

I uninstalled the realtek device under both audio inputs and outputs, as well as under sound video and game controllers.

I can also confirm that upon restarting the laptop, the devices were automatically back.

However, the issue still persists. Every time i plug in my headphones i get a prompt saying "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.".

Shreyas Nair, Feb 28, 2024
  4. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

Realtek Audio Console not opening

Amigo, those are steps to get Realtek Audio Console to work.

Please go back to the top of the list and try each step, reporting back results as you go so I know what else to suggest.

You have one of the most experienced experts on the web helping you now. Most issues like this one I've handled thousands of times before and know exactly what needs to be tried and in which order. If you work with me it will be solved shortly. It would likely already have been solved had you started on the steps already.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

"This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

1. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue... - Similar Threads - App Can't Open

2. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  3. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  4. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  5. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  6. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  7. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  8. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  9. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

10. Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.: Respected madam/sir My Realtek audio console app is not opening and when I clicked on that it shows that Can't open app ,Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. I also reinstalled it in Microsoft store but still it is not opening . Please advise how...