Windows 10: this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos.

Discus and support this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; thats the message im getting every time I try to open app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ALpHAOpHLAY, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM.

1. ALpHAOpHLAY Win User

this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos.

thats the message im getting every time I try to open app

:)

2. lonniecarson1 Win User

Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos

.I get this notice when I try to open photos on windows 10 ,this app cant open Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos

lonniecarson1, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:20 PM
  3. Peng SeongToh Win User
    Window Store "This app can't open, check Windows Store for more info about photos. Go to Store".

Original Title: Window Store

Hi,

I could not open my photos after upgraded to Windows 10 (I have no problem opening the photos before the upgrade).

The error message was "This app can't open, check Windows Store for more info about photos. Go to Store".

However I could not open Windows Store when clicked on the store icon.

Please advise how can I access the Windows Store and how to open my photos from the picture folder.

Many thanks for your help.

Warmest regards,

PS Toh

Peng SeongToh, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:20 PM
  4. Syed Md Bilal Win User

Photo app will not stay open in windows 10

Hi Caroline,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to reset the Windows Store cache and check.

Method 1:

Follow the step to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall photo app again.

Method 2:

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Photo app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Photo app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-photos/9wzdncrfjbh4

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Thema:

1. this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos. - Similar Threads - app cant open

2. Photo App not opening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App not opening...: I have Windows 10 Pro and I just reseted my pc and now I can't open my photos with the Photo App, I click open and nothing happens... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-app-not-opening/98776947-a3b1-41e2-9642-2f88926ccdb2
  3. can't open pictures with OEM microsoft photo app and cant open camera

can't open pictures with OEM microsoft photo app and cant open camera: everytime i click on the camera i get this message "Check the Windows Store for more info about Camera." everytime i try opening a picture i get this message "Check the Windows Store for more info about Basic Photo Viewer." once i close that error message i get another...
  4. This app cant open

in Browsers and Email
    This app cant open: I usually use Firefox but I have just recently done a clean install and have decided to to give edge a try. But something is happening that I don't understand. I'm not on my windows pro computer at the moment so I cant give you the exact error message or when it happens. From...
  5. Store App opens loads for about a second then closes

Store App opens loads for about a second then closes: On the free upgrade, build 10240, the Windows 10 Store App opens for about a second with the loading graphic, but then closes immediately. I tried multiple ways to open it - taskbar icon, start menu tile, searching for it, heck I even asked Cortana to start it. All to no...
  6. App store and Photo app annoying

App store and Photo app annoying: Basically I have a problem... Every time I leave my computer for more than 5 minutes the App Store and Photo app opens. It is bugging me as it minimizes games I am in. I then just right click and exit. Any ideas on how to prevent this? 17180
  7. app store not opening

app store not opening: I have recently installed and have two profiles on laptop. One for my daughter and one for me, both login using Microsoft account. My daughter can open app store, but when I switch to my profile it wont open at all. Any ideas? 20638
  8. Windows App Store Not Opening

Windows App Store Not Opening: For the last few days, I have been unable to get the Windows App Store, or any apps downloaded from the windows app store, to be able to open. It opens the initial window and then just closes and nothing occurs. This also occurs with the xbox app. Is anyone else experiencing...
  9. More info about Hale.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    More info about Hale.exe: how to know if the pc is being monitored secretly? in the task manager there is a hale.exe in the process. what is it? where did it come from? ive search it in google and i cant find what software it came from. 76390
  10. WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps

in Windows 10 News
    WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps: Back at the //Build conference in April, I outlined our goals for the Windows 8.1 developer platform and summarized them in a post about Extending platform commonality through universal Windows apps. Those goals were as follows: Reach customers across phones, tablets, and...