Windows 10: This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

Discus and support This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dragoon time, May 18, 2022.

1. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle of my screen saying this app can't open. Now, I wasn't even opening anything, it just appeared. I tried to press the "close" Button, and a few seconds later it just opens again. I restarted my computer a couple of times and nothing changed. I boot it up, my startup apps open, I close them, I wait a bit and I get the "this a

:)

dragoon time, May 18, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. This app can't open  Check the windows Store for more info about :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 19, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when launching Windows DVD Player

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when you try to launch the Windows DVD Player app, you get the error This App can’t open, we will look into this for you. However, we will need the following details from you to help you further:

• When you say, “I did a restore yesterday” which restore option are you referring?
    • Which device did you uninstall from Device Manager?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and check if that helps in resolving the issue:

Method 1: Clear Windows Store cache

We can try clearing Windows Store cache and see if that makes a difference. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK

Method 2: Running in-built troubleshooter

We can try running the in-built troubleshooter for Store apps and check if that resolves the issue. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Scroll down, look for Windows Store Apps, and click on it and select
      Run the troubleshooter.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 3: Reset or Repair

We can try repairing the app and check, if repairing the app doesn’t work we can reset the Windows DVD Player app. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Windows DVD Player app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Repair, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, use the Enhance feature and check.
    6. If the issue persists, then Reset the app in similar way.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 19, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

App store crashes, will not open - Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 19, 2022
Thema:

This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

1. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about - Similar Threads - app can't open

2. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  3. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  4. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  5. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  6. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  7. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  8. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  9. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  10. Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.: Respected madam/sir My Realtek audio console app is not opening and when I clicked on that it shows that Can't open app ,Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. I also reinstalled it in Microsoft store but still it is not opening . Please advise how...