Windows 10: this app cant open - windows 10

Discus and support this app cant open - windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have problem with my windows 10 , when i want to open image type files windows showing me this error , can anyone hel to solve it ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by لباس کودک کیدیا, Sep 19, 2019.

1. this app cant open - windows 10

hello i have problem with my windows 10 , when i want to open image type files windows showing me this error , can anyone hel to solve it ?

this app cant open - windows 10 49b04e16-3f34-4eda-a2a2-952b7949caa4?upload=true.jpg

خرید لباس بچه

:)

لباس کودک کیدیا, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. this app cant open - windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

this app cant open - windows 10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

this app cant open - windows 10

1. this app cant open - windows 10 - Similar Threads - app cant open

2. windows apps cant open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  3. windows apps cant open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  4. Cant open windows security app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open windows security app: I keep getting spam notifications from the built in windows security app saying that there were threats found. When i try to open it it does not do anything. I check and the app just simply dosent exist. Is there anywhere i can download it?...
  5. Cant open windows security app

Cant open windows security app: I keep getting spam notifications from the built in windows security app saying that there were threats found. When i try to open it it does not do anything. I check and the app just simply dosent exist. Is there anywhere i can download it?...
  6. Windows 10 apps cant open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps cant open: Hello, I'm just very confused why I cant open any pre-installed Windows 10 apps? I mean all of it windows store, movies, news, weather, even get help. I'm already try to update to latest version and try wreset but it didn't help at all...
  7. cant run or open apps windows 10 laptop

cant run or open apps windows 10 laptop: hi i have an issue on my laptop where i cant open any microsoft apps i can connect to the internet via google and have an account in microsoft...
  8. cant open apps.

in Cortana
    cant open apps.: cant open apps see administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps/daca9c56-e2d9-4953-92e6-114d9a171375"
  9. Cant open window default apps on window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant open window default apps on window 10: After update recently, I cant open any apps in the default apps of window 10, like the Calculator, Mail or even Microsoft Store. When I open a JPEG, pop-up: "Windows cant find '....' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. When I open store, or calculator,...
  10. This app cant open

in Browsers and Email
    This app cant open: I usually use Firefox but I have just recently done a clean install and have decided to to give edge a try. But something is happening that I don't understand. I'm not on my windows pro computer at the moment so I cant give you the exact error message or when it happens. From...