Windows 10: This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

Discus and support This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly, several of my apps come up with this message or don't respond at all. Any ideas? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarshallOberholtzer, Oct 20, 2020.

1. This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

Suddenly, several of my apps come up with this message or don't respond at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

MarshallOberholtzer, Oct 20, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 20, 2020
  3. AO180 Win User
    How to contact an app publisher

What is the name of the app and the name of the publisher?

AO180, Oct 20, 2020
  4. ca1659 Win User

This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

How to contact an app publisher

Hi, I am interested in an app and want to contact the publisher but there does not seem to be any contact info for the publisher other than their screen name. How can one contact the publisher of a Windows 8 app? Thanks.

ca1659, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

1. This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  3. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  4. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  6. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  7. This app can't run on your PC, check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app can't run on your PC, check with the software publisher: Hello,I need help. I'm trying to open a class file in Netbeans and this appears. Does anyone have an idea about the problem? This is the only folder CS2 I can't open it's class files in Neatbeans.Looking forward your support....
  8. This app can't run on your PC, check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC, check with the software publisher: Hello,I need help. I'm trying to open a class file in Netbeans and this appears. Does anyone have an idea about the problem? This is the only folder CS2 I can't open it's class files in Neatbeans.Looking forward your support....
  9. This app can't run on your PC, check with the software publisher

10. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hithere was a recent UPDATE and when i tried to access certain apps eg VLC media player, they failed with'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher'none of the method ive seen work or i dont have access: eg enable local...