Windows 10: This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

Discus and support This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly, several of my apps come up with this message or don't respond at all. Any ideas? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarshallOberholtzer, Oct 20, 2020.

1. This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

Suddenly, several of my apps come up with this message or don't respond at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

MarshallOberholtzer, Oct 20, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 20, 2020
  3. AO180 Win User
    How to contact an app publisher

What is the name of the app and the name of the publisher?

AO180, Oct 20, 2020
  4. ca1659 Win User

This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

How to contact an app publisher

Hi, I am interested in an app and want to contact the publisher but there does not seem to be any contact info for the publisher other than their screen name. How can one contact the publisher of a Windows 8 app? Thanks.

ca1659, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher

1. This app can't run on your PC - contact publisher - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher: Basically I'm trying to play this game "Football Manager 2020", which requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, and I have exactly that so what could the solution to this be?...
  3. This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher: Hello, this is the first time downloading something when this message came up "This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher." The app I was trying to download optifine for Minecraft. So if this helps, it dosen't show the png...
  4. This App Can't Run on your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App Can't Run on your PC: Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I've disabled Antivirus, SmartScreen, Firewall, etc. . . What is the deal? I've tried everything. 146378
  5. This app can't run on your PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This app can't run on your PC.: I,m getting a popup window after the latest windows 10 update " this app can't run on this PC to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.". How do I tell what app it is? I have a thought that it might be my Radon update because I tried to update it and...
  6. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  7. This App Can't Run On Your PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This App Can't Run On Your PC: My computer lately has not been able to run any and all .exe files for some unknown reason. Every time I try to open a .exe file it gives the error "This App Can't Run On Your PC". I have tried using the system registry to fix the problem with no results. Any suggestions...
  8. This App Can't Run On Your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Can't Run On Your PC: Hi, I just downloaded a game from the internet, it's 5.9gb and it downloads successfully. The file is an iso file so I tried using both Deamon Tools and WinRAR but in both cases, I still get the same error. "This App Can't Run On Your PC" "To Find A Version For Your PC, Try...
  9. This App can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...
  10. This App Can't Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App Can't Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...