Windows 10: This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode

Discus and support This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This message display on my screen every time my laptop being wake from sleep mode, even if I didn't touch it, not to say do anything to it. Moreover,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Arcana530, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Arcana530 Win User

This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode

This message display on my screen every time my laptop being wake from sleep mode, even if I didn't touch it, not to say do anything to it.

Moreover, I don't know if this matter with another issue, there is issue about the network connection, every time I'm switching to a wifi different from what I'm using(must happen), or keep the laptop sleep for some period of time(more than some hrs time) and wake it up to use (this is not as frequent as the above 2 situation), the wifi will the being connected but with the yellow icon(no internet service provide). This situation comes with the same wifi network as well.

And thus, I must do the trouble shoot every time to reset my internet service card(or the ip? I'm not sure at all).

For those 2 situations, I tried to run the trouble shoot or the help assistant program to see if they can be solved, but nothing detected.

Many thanks to those who are patient enough to look though the post and try to help me.

:)

Arcana530, Dec 12, 2018

2. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 12, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

explorer.exe will not run other than in safe mode

MS suggests:
    Once your PC is in Safe Mode, reinstall your display adapter driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click the display adapter and select Uninstall > OK.
    • Restart your PC.

dalchina, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. laptop restarts every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop restarts every time after sleep mode: Hi,I have recently purchased Laptop HP VITUS AMD Ryzen 7 5800HMy issue is laptop restarts every time after sleep mode with power mode and battery mode OS :Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit Version: 22621.1848...
  3. laptop restarts every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop restarts every time after sleep mode: Hi,I have recently purchased Laptop HP VITUS AMD Ryzen 7 5800HMy issue is laptop restarts every time after sleep mode with power mode and battery mode OS :Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit Version: 22621.1848...
  4. This app can't run on your PC

This app can't run on your PC: This window keeps popping up with the message "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer."The problem is I don't know what app it's referring to, and it won't let me close the window. I can still use the taskbar and start menu,...
  5. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  6. This app can't run on your PC

This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  7. This app can't run on your PC.

This app can't run on your PC.: Hi,My OS: Windows 10 Home, 64bit, 21H2, 19044.1620Today, this error message windows keeps popping up I have to keep closing it, but it keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I did not do anything, and I am not sure why this happens. I am not even trying to open any apps or to run...
  8. This app can't run with your pc

This app can't run with your pc: Hello, recently I got a blue screen of death. And I tried to type in the CMD :SFC /scannow ,but I get a pop up message saying that this app can't run with your pc.i tryed to reset my pc I get a error saying there was a problem no changes were made.Btw I am in recovery...
  9. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  10. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...