Windows 10: This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

Discus and support This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CorkyGarcia, Jul 27, 2020.

1. This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a new admin account to no use. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

CorkyGarcia, Jul 27, 2020

2. Windows 10: This app can't run on your PC

Hi Alaska,

Incompatibility, incorrectly configured settings, and system file corruption are a few of the reasons why you are getting this app can’t run on your PC error message. Before we proceed, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Have you tried checking the system requirements of the application?
    • Which account type are you using when running the application, a standard account or an administrator account?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the error message that you’re getting?
    • When was the last time it worked? Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Aside from running it in compatibility, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2020
  4. This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

Windows 10 Usb Setup ''This app can't run on your PC''

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the error message "This app can't run on your ,find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

1. This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10 - Similar Threads - app can’t run

2. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...
  3. “This app can’t run on your PC”

in Windows 10 Customization
    “This app can’t run on your PC”: I get a “This app can’t run on your PC” with almost all my software programs. I can open Microsoft Bing though. I have uninstalled my office as i initially thought it was a problem with only Excel and Word but now I can’t download Office with a valid key - i just get “This...
  4. Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message: [ATTACH] I keep getting the following message: the error It opens multiple times, but in the background, it doesn't just show up while watching a video or talking to friends, it just opens in the background. I alsoo cant see it in the taskbar, just when I alt-tab. How...
  5. App can't run on your PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App can't run on your PC windows 10: I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a...
  6. How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on your PC” in Windows 10: [ATTACH] please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-in-windows/b96bed3d-ae43-4c16-bf49-1e5ef398c419"
  7. Windows 10 This App Can't Run on Your PC error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 This App Can't Run on Your PC error: some applications give this error. For example, let me give an example of a Application I installed at first normal worked no problem. after a while, application a does not receive this error when I try to open it .exe sini .every time ray makes a mistake, I replace it with...
  8. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...
  9. This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!

This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!: Hello everyone, I'm having a very serious and strange problem with my windows 10. Suddenly it started me to give "This app can't run on your pc" error on every program that requires administrator permission (I'm already logged in as admin) like i can't open cmd as admin or...
  10. This app can't run on your PC error in Windows 10

This app can't run on your PC error in Windows 10: Hey! I am getting problems downloading game "Overwatch". When running (running as an administrator) I have an error "This app can't run on your PC". My PC Intel Core i5 CPU @ 2.70 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home 88377