Windows 10: This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

Discus and support This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically I'm trying to play this game "Football Manager 2020", which requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, and I have exactly that so what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Umar90, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Umar90 Win User

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

Basically I'm trying to play this game "Football Manager 2020", which requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, and I have exactly that so what could the solution to this be?

:)

Umar90, Sep 12, 2020
  2. adeeb1989 Win User

This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

adeeb1989, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

Hi,

The error message This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. means that the application that you're running is not compatible with your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you visit
    the website of the manufacturer of the app that you're using to install the latest version of the app which will be compatible with your computer.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Sep 12, 2020
  4. yuhaoyan Win User

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

When ever I try to open my exe it always say This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

yuhaoyan, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher: Hello, this is the first time downloading something when this message came up "This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher." The app I was trying to download optifine for Minecraft. So if this helps, it dosen't show the png...
  3. This App Can't Run on your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App Can't Run on your PC: Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I've disabled Antivirus, SmartScreen, Firewall, etc. . . What is the deal? I've tried everything. 146378
  4. This app can't run on your PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This app can't run on your PC.: I,m getting a popup window after the latest windows 10 update " this app can't run on this PC to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.". How do I tell what app it is? I have a thought that it might be my Radon update because I tried to update it and...
  5. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  6. This App Can't Run On Your PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This App Can't Run On Your PC: My computer lately has not been able to run any and all .exe files for some unknown reason. Every time I try to open a .exe file it gives the error "This App Can't Run On Your PC". I have tried using the system registry to fix the problem with no results. Any suggestions...
  7. This App Can't Run On Your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Can't Run On Your PC: Hi, I just downloaded a game from the internet, it's 5.9gb and it downloads successfully. The file is an iso file so I tried using both Deamon Tools and WinRAR but in both cases, I still get the same error. "This App Can't Run On Your PC" "To Find A Version For Your PC, Try...
  8. This App can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...
  9. This App Can't Run on Your PC

This App Can't Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...
  10. This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...: [img] Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday. First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then more applications received this error including text editor. general apps like, utorrent, slack, telegram, atom etc. I...