Windows 10: This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

Discus and support This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, this is the first time downloading something when this message came up "This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WeirdRowbie, Sep 3, 2020.

1. This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

Hello, this is the first time downloading something when this message came up "This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher." The app I was trying to download optifine for Minecraft. So if this helps, it dosen't show the png that it show in the tutorial that I was following. Thank you for your time, and hopefully some responds.

:)

WeirdRowbie, Sep 3, 2020
  2. adeeb1989 Win User

This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

adeeb1989, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

Hi,

The error message This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. means that the application that you're running is not compatible with your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you visit
    the website of the manufacturer of the app that you're using to install the latest version of the app which will be compatible with your computer.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Sep 3, 2020
  4. yuhaoyan Win User

This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

When ever I try to open my exe it always say This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

yuhaoyan, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher

1. This app can't run on your pc to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  3. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  4. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher: All My Apps Was Running 64bit and My PC Is A 64Bit Operating System But Since Last Week I Noticed All My Applications Change to 32 Bit Randomly. Since My Apps Is 32 Bit And I Got A 64 Bit Operating System. Now I Get These Little "This app can't run on your pc find a version...
  6. This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher: All My Apps Was Running 64bit and My PC Is A 64Bit Operating System But Since Last Week I Noticed All My Applications Change to 32 Bit Randomly. Since My Apps Is 32 Bit And I Got A 64 Bit Operating System. Now I Get These Little "This app can't run on your pc find a version...
  7. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hithere was a recent UPDATE and when i tried to access certain apps eg VLC media player, they failed with'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher'none of the method ive seen work or i dont have access: eg enable local...
  8. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hithere was a recent UPDATE and when i tried to access certain apps eg VLC media player, they failed with'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher'none of the method ive seen work or i dont have access: eg enable local...
  9. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hello, I am using windows 10 21H1 , I was installing a game and when I click at the exe file it says 'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher' and when I run it as admin it says ,'we cannot find F:Games\game name.make sure...
  10. This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher: Basically I'm trying to play this game "Football Manager 2020", which requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, and I have exactly that so what could the solution to this be?...