Windows 10: This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...

Discus and support This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Can anyone assist me on this few problems: 1. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannDyea, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DannDyea Win User

This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...

Hi all,

Can anyone assist me on this few problems:

1. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

2. Type cover keyboard and track pad is not working.

I just updated to Window 10 few days ago. And I encounter this problem.

I can't install VPN or MYSQL or even any thing that I downloaded.

For the typecover, i have followed as suggested by Microsoft , but still not working.

I'm using Microsoft Surface pro X

Processor: Microsoft SQ1 @3.0 GHz 3.00 GHZ

System type: 64 bit operating system, ARM -based processor

I really need help and assistance on this

:)

DannDyea, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

Hi,

The error message This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. means that the application that you're running is not compatible with your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you visit
    the website of the manufacturer of the app that you're using to install the latest version of the app which will be compatible with your computer.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Mar 31, 2021
  3. adeeb1989 Win User
    This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

This app can't run on your PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher

adeeb1989, Mar 31, 2021
  4. yuhaoyan Win User

This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...

This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

When ever I try to open my exe it always say This app can't run on your pc find a version for your PC,check with the software publisher

yuhaoyan, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software... - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  3. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  4. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  6. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  7. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

8. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...: Hello,I keep getting a pop up that says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher". It happens on every webpage that I go on and I have to click close for it to go away and then it comes back again. It is totally...
  9. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

"This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...: Hello,I keep getting a pop up that says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher". It happens on every webpage that I go on and I have to click close for it to go away and then it comes back again. It is totally...
  10. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...