Windows 10: This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

Discus and support This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday. First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nico27, Dec 27, 2017.

1. nico27 Win User

This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC... [​IMG]

Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday.
    First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then more applications received this error including text editor.
    general apps like, utorrent, slack, telegram, atom etc.

I have ran a SFC scan and no faults came up.
    dont see how i can't have the right version of the apps as these apps i have ran successfully on this laptop for months now and no problem.
    I am on the administrator account and any applications which needed administrator approval in the past would start with a prompt prior to opening.
    Disabled smartscreen momentarily.

What can i do?

:)

nico27, Dec 27, 2017

2. ''This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your pc check with the software publisher'' for no reason

ok i got it again. different location.

TBSToBeSeen, Dec 27, 2017
  3. ''This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your pc check with the software publisher'' for no reason

TBSToBeSeen, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

If there are no infections on the computer I'd guess one was trying to run or create some programming. If the latter it could have screwed up Windows, may need a System Restore or maybe a System Reset.

Berton, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

1. This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC... - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  3. " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Trying to update my Toshiba from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Every time I start the installation I get a message that says " This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." What do I do? System requirements are met not real...
  4. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  5. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...: Getting the following title pop-up message from my PC. There's no way I can close this unless I open SETTINGS, close SETTINGS, and then the pop-up is gone for about 5 minutes until it pops-up again. Then I have to open settings again, close settings, then it's gone again for...
  6. THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC - To find a version for your PC, check with the software...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...: Hello,I keep getting a pop up that says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher". It happens on every webpage that I go on and I have to click close for it to go away and then it comes back again. It is totally...
  8. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

"This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...: Hello,I keep getting a pop up that says "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher". It happens on every webpage that I go on and I have to click close for it to go away and then it comes back again. It is totally...
  9. "This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC check with the software...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Hi all, Can anyone assist me on this few problems: 1. This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. 2. Type cover keyboard and track pad is not working. I just updated to Window 10 few days ago. And I encounter this...