Windows 10: This app cant run on your pc

Discus and support This app cant run on your pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly says this app cannot run on my pc without even me trying to open an app this is what my taskbar and desktop currently looks like I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lechesa paul, Sep 26, 2022.

1. This app cant run on your pc

My laptop suddenly says this app cannot run on my pc without even me trying to open an app this is what my taskbar and desktop currently looks like I am not to sure why some of the apps are like that and i really need help ASAP

:)

lechesa paul, Sep 26, 2022

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 26, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2022
  4. This app cant run on your pc

Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

This app cant run on your pc

1. This app cant run on your pc - Similar Threads - app cant run

2. "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Just got a windows 11 laptop and tried running a game but it kept showing the above message each time, I tried using compatibility mode but it made no difference. This same game worked on my other laptop that was using windows 10. Anyone else get this?...
  3. "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Just got a windows 11 laptop and tried running a game but it kept showing the above message each time, I tried using compatibility mode but it made no difference. This same game worked on my other laptop that was using windows 10. Anyone else get this?...
  4. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app cant run on your pc: My laptop suddenly says this app cannot run on my pc without even me trying to open an app this is what my taskbar and desktop currently looks like I am not to sure why some of the apps are like that and i really need help ASAP...
  5. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app cant run on your pc: Hey everyone, recently im getting an error trying to lunch few games i used to play with no issues. i will post here a picture describing my issue, waiting for responde Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  6. optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...: i have installed minecraft java and have been playing on it. i got shaders with optifine and everything ran smooth. but one day it just stoped working and that message showed up. i have tried using jarfix and running it under a administrator acount and nothing works. i even...
  7. This app cant run on your pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app cant run on your pc: Good Morning, I have a message that reads. This app cant run on your pc To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher. Does anyone know how to fix this? W...
  8. Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message: [ATTACH] I keep getting the following message: the error It opens multiple times, but in the background, it doesn't just show up while watching a video or talking to friends, it just opens in the background. I alsoo cant see it in the taskbar, just when I alt-tab. How...
  9. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app cant run on your pc: hello. can you help me i am opening all my software and its saying "This app can't run on your pc "and they all worked before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc/2e356f6b-7363-4fcf-b9da-8d0c4a5446bb
  10. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...