Windows 10: This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail

Discus and support This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was talking to MI Mark Isi replied on Microsoft Agent Moderator But I have heard nothing back from him since I completed what he asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Merenid, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Merenid Win User

This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail

I was talking to

MI
    Mark Isi
    replied on
    Microsoft Agent

But I have heard nothing back from him since I completed what he asked me to do so I am starting the conversation over again.

Here is a link to the original question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/this-app-cantwont-run-on-you-pc-tried-multiple-web/cf9273d5-0275-4611-b9fc-15ac80dcd2df?auth=1

I really need help with this. The Clean Boot had zero effect. Today is 07/16/2018 8:03am CST. I have happened twice now in the past 45mins. Here is two photos of the error I took with my phone. The second photo is the untitled error I get when I try to open a website after the error has taken over my system. Clickable links do not work, it just stays on the same page. If I copy and paste the link into a new tab it just gives me the Untitled error. I did notice that I was able to run Mod Organizer 2 even though I knew the error had taken over the PC and I would have to Hard Reboot by holding the power button for 3 seconds. Prior to, whatever it is taking over my system had initiated, I had downloaded a mod for the game Skyrim Special Edition from www.nexus.com. I tried to open the next link on a mod guide I was following and that's when I noticed, AGAIN, the Untitled error on the Google Chrome tab. I moved back over to Mod Organizer on my right monitor and double clicked the mod to install it. It worked, extracted the mod into the mod directory just fine. So whatever I am doing, application wise, at the time of the error, works okay. Unless the application has to go outside its own application to require some info from another app or something it will hard crash. I was playing Skyrim Special Edition this past weekend and while I was playing I started getting odd sounds coming over my headphones. Then the game froze and the sound coming out of the headphones was like loud screeching alarm constant sound. I had to reboot my PC, that's the first time that has happened. So I am guessing that the "App not working error" kicked in and didn't like my game trying to access my external Sound Blaster Omni sound card, and just locked the PC down while giving me the loud alarm in my ear for good measure.

I don't have any idea what to do, I have wiped my PC clean and reformatted my drives and it still happens once I reinstall and update windows 10 to the last two big content patches.

This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail 5f4831fd-9b17-48c2-bb9f-0a280bfab5fa?upload=true.jpg

This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail 459092e6-1648-468c-b64b-0e7a0ece5a2a?upload=true.jpg

At a loss,

Matthew Elliott

:)

Merenid, Jul 16, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 16, 2018
  4. This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail

1. This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail - Similar Threads - App can't won't

2. "This app can't run on your PC" error trying to open notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This app can't run on your PC" error trying to open notepad: when I try to open NotePad, I get "This app can't run on your PC" errorFor now, I have to use WordPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-error-trying-to-open/9303338b-5cf8-492b-a148-7db7662d7908
  3. "This app can't run on your PC" error trying to open notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't run on your PC" error trying to open notepad: when I try to open NotePad, I get "This app can't run on your PC" errorFor now, I have to use WordPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-error-trying-to-open/9303338b-5cf8-492b-a148-7db7662d7908
  4. "This app can't run on your PC" error trying to open notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This app can't run with your pc

This app can't run with your pc: Hello, recently I got a blue screen of death. And I tried to type in the CMD :SFC /scannow ,but I get a pop up message saying that this app can't run with your pc.i tryed to reset my pc I get a error saying there was a problem no changes were made.Btw I am in recovery...
  6. Try this fix if you get "This pc can't run Windows 11" during setup

in Windows 10 News
    Try this fix if you get "This pc can't run Windows 11" during setup: Windows 11 has stricter system requirements than Windows 10; this means that devices that run Windows 10 may not be compatible with Windows 11, even if they are not that old. Microsoft released its own test program when it announced Windows 11 that would tell you if the PC it...
  7. "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried ALL store fixes available...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried ALL store fixes available...: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Sea of Thieves." why? Error code please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-open-when-trying-to-open-sea-of/c26f933d-4c13-42e1-97b9-74ac3bdd640f
  8. "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried store fixes available already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried store fixes available already: So I just bought Sea of Thieves today and after installing tried opening it to a "This app can't open" error and no other info. After making sure the correct services were running and my version was up to date and doing the windows store reset, it still gives the error. I'm...
  9. Web Cam and DeviceCensus.exe trying to run??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Cam and DeviceCensus.exe trying to run??: I am running ESET Internet Security on our Dell laptop (Windows 10 Home 32bit). The Security keeps saying that the Web Cam is trying to run? We keep blocking it as we are not being asked to be looked at. The program trying to run the program is...
  10. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lenovo T430 laptop keep saying this app cant run on your pc