Windows 10: this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

Discus and support this app does not work on your device Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox game pass but when trying to download the button cannot be clicked, and when i try to click it it says " make sure to connect your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hassan_haidar, May 6, 2020.

1. this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

I bought the Xbox game pass but when trying to download the button cannot be clicked, and when i try to click it it says " make sure to connect your Microsoft account to this device" although i have them connected.

I tried resetting the store, some command prompt commands the guys in the support told be to try, but none of it seemed to help.

:)

hassan_haidar, May 6, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 6, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 6, 2020
Thema:

this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

1. this app does not work on your device Microsoft store - Similar Threads - app does device

2. My Microsoft Store Keeps Saying That This App Does Not Work With This Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Keeps Saying That This App Does Not Work With This Device: I got a new computer recently and wanted to get minecraft because I had it already but when I tried to download it said This App Does Not Work With This Device I have tried to factory reset my pc but it does not work is it because of the manufacturer? because my pc is made by...
  3. My Microsoft Store Keeps Saying That This App Does Not Work With This Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store Keeps Saying That This App Does Not Work With This Device: I got a new computer recently and wanted to get minecraft because I had it already but when I tried to download it said This App Does Not Work With This Device I have tried to factory reset my pc but it does not work is it because of the manufacturer? because my pc is made by...
  4. My Microsoft Store Keeps Saying That This App Does Not Work With This Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device"

Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device": Please help me! I just built my computer and everything has been going fine updating everything, but when I go to the Microsoft store to play any of my games, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, etc... it says "does not work...
  6. Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device: Hello, I need some help I have a bunch of games in my library that I used to be able to play no problem. Now, all of a sudden, in a large portion of my library I am being told the game won't play on this device. This is particularly frustrating since I have had State of...
  7. Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?

Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?: So I use adguard site to install netflix because microsoft store doesn't launch but it seems that netflix won't open up.... It will load forever.... Any help?...
  8. This app will not work on your device

This app will not work on your device: I tried to download Itunes on my computer, in order to sync songs from it onto my iphone. I've tried several times to download it, each to no avail. Every time I try to download the app the 'download' button is grey and above it is the message 'app will not work on your...
  9. This app will not work on your device

This app will not work on your device: [ATTACH]I have this app then i want to install but "this app will not work on your device" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-will-not-work-on-your-device/1e0f1886-f717-4a39-8f07-b1c8573fc3bd
  10. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device.": Good morning. Below is some else problem, mine was drawing software I own but could not install, I spent 2 days working this out, and in the end it Hard ware lock of some kinds. I made the upgrade to Windows 10 this morning, mostly so I could start enjoying some of the...