Windows 10: "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store

Discus and support "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to open up Microsoft Store and it said "This app has been blocked by your system administrator.", what should I do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Depressen, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Depressen Win User

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store

I tried to open up Microsoft Store and it said "This app has been blocked by your system administrator.", what should I do?

:)

Depressen, Mar 24, 2020

2. Microsoft 10 administrator blocking an app

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account?

Follow the methods for troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to disable the Antivirus and check.

Refer to the link.

Disclaimer:

Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it
    to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Reference:

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator" error when you to start Windows Store apps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2750770

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 24, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 24, 2020
  4. "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store

Microsoft Adds Ability to Block Win32 Apps from Install on Windows 10

There have already been write ups, about version of OS for institutions without dedicated or outsourced administrator. Microsoft is simply trying to match Google and Apple.
    @RejZoR , you don't seem to know how that works. there are similar options in the Apple system. Only App Store, Signed Apps or anything.

huguberhart, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store

1. "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - app has been

2. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  3. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  4. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app has been blocked by your system administrator: so i updated windows to 10 pro and this started appearing. i thought switching to standard user and back to admin would help, but it got worse. now netplwiz, change user account settings, unblock app, ect. give the same error when i try to open them. and there isnt a "family...
  5. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

This app has been blocked by your system administrator: so i updated windows to 10 pro and this started appearing. i thought switching to standard user and back to admin would help, but it got worse. now netplwiz, change user account settings, unblock app, ect. give the same error when i try to open them. and there isnt a "family...
  6. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app has been blocked by your system administrator: Hi,Just installed Win10 x64 21H2 latest build.Can't run any of the new modern apps inside Apps folder because of this error: "This app has been blocked by your system administrator"Which possible registry tweaks can cause this? I've run some :...
  8. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

This app has been blocked by your system administrator: Hi,Just installed Win10 x64 21H2 latest build.Can't run any of the new modern apps inside Apps folder because of this error: "This app has been blocked by your system administrator"Which possible registry tweaks can cause this? I've run some :...
  9. Microsoft Store has been blocked by your system administrator.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store has been blocked by your system administrator.: I bought a computer from someone else and everything works except for the microsoft store. I reset it and I gave it all the updates but nothings seems to work and I cant access the store. Did anyone have this problem and was able to fix it? How did you resolve this issue?...
  10. This app has been blocked by your system administrator

in Windows 10 News
    This app has been blocked by your system administrator: [ATTACH]Users might get This app has been blocked by your system administrator error message when starting a pre-installed app on Windows 10. This error occurs […] This article This app has been blocked by your system administrator first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...