Windows 10: This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like...

Discus and support This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Control panel only works in safe boot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by siddharthbabu, Oct 17, 2020.

1. This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like...

Control panel only works in safe boot

:)

siddharthbabu, Oct 17, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 17, 2020
  4. This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like...

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like...

1. This app has been blocked for protection but the thing is the apps are system apps like... - Similar Threads - app has been

2. The app has been blocked for your protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The app has been blocked for your protection: Hello,I recently bought a new 2TB hard drive for extra space.Plugged it in no problems as it is recommended to do. Next is said to go to disk management, but when I do that the following appears :Okay so I go online and multiple fixes are proposed.I try to deactivate the...
  3. This APP has been blocked for your protection

This APP has been blocked for your protection: Hello, This game I am playing has just had an update. I was trying to install it but it doesn't let me fully access the client loader. When Its finishing the update install the following error appears *Use Account Control This app has been blocked for your protection....
  4. 'this app has been blocked for your protection'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'this app has been blocked for your protection': the following box pops up when I go to use a program that has been on computer since February this year and used then as well. has not been used nearly 2 months, then go to use and this happens. I have norton on comp from before non-loading program was on comp box ......
  5. This app has been blocked for your protection

This app has been blocked for your protection: When ever I try to open Windows device manager I see this message : "An administrator has blocked you from running this app, for more info contact the administrator" MMC.exe But I am the administrator ! If not how to know it. I have disabled my antivirus still the same...
  6. This app has been blocked for your protection - Windows apps?

This app has been blocked for your protection - Windows apps?: Hello, All of a sudden I'm getting this error whenever I try and start any of Window 10s admin apps using the mmc.exe eg device manager? I am the only user on the PC admin account. All other apps requiring admin authorization are still working fine. Thanks [IMG]...
  7. THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION

THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION: THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-has-been-blocked-for-your-protection/2c72b92a-e3f3-41cb-b7c4-00537d4f75a0"
  8. This app has been blocked for your protection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This app has been blocked for your protection.: Windows won't let me download my printer driver on my new laptop. It asks for Administrator permission, except I am the administrator [ATTACH]...
  9. This app has been blocked for your protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app has been blocked for your protection: The latest update of Win 10 has obviously tightened up security . . . to the point where it won't allow me run SqlBackUpandFTP any more. I logged in as the (hidden) Administrator and got it working there OK, but when I Logged in as myself again, it still wouldn't work...
  10. "This App has been blocked for your protection"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "This App has been blocked for your protection": I'm trying to install additional driver for my printer/scanner from the CD but I keep getting the message above when I try autorun or setup from the disc with the following additional comment: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app, For more information,...