Windows 10: This app has been blocked for your protection error

Discus and support This app has been blocked for your protection error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I am trying to launch one game I get the following error screen : "This app has been blocked for your protection An Administrator has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tenmen, Jun 26, 2020.

1. tenmen Win User

This app has been blocked for your protection error

Hello,

when I am trying to launch one game I get the following error screen :

"This app has been blocked for your protection An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information,contact the administrator."

I guarantee with 100 % , that the game is safe for running,so I would please you to help me resolve this issue,in order I play the game without the need of disabling the UAC.

Thanks in advance.

My Win 10 OS version is : 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)

:)

tenmen, Jun 26, 2020

2. This app has been blocked for your protection: inetmgr.exe

Hello,

We would like to know more about this concern, please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this concern?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 26, 2020
  3. JLSWIN Win User
    "This app has been blocked for your protection" error Windows10.

Error message "This app has been blocked for your protection" An administrator has blocked you from running this app. for more information, contact the administrator.

Program name hpDST.exe

Original title: hpdst.exe blocked

JLSWIN, Jun 26, 2020
  4. The Coder Win User

How to fix "This app has been blocked for your protection" error message in Windows 10?

Windows 10 UAC has been blocked my application and every time showing "This app has been blocked for your protection" error message.

I have searched online for help but none of theme helped me to fix this issue. I have applied properly even I have restarted my PC couple of times after each individual actions.

I have removed cache, refreshed registry settings also before that uninstalled the app to reinstall again using Administrator account. Unfortunately nothing worked yet.

Some of links those I have followed to solve the issue-

How to bypass "This app has been blocked for your protection" error

Solved: This app has been blocked for your protection – 2020 Guide | Wiknix

The Coder, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. This app has been blocked for your protection error - Similar Threads - app has been

2. This APP has been blocked for your protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This APP has been blocked for your protection: Hello, This game I am playing has just had an update. I was trying to install it but it doesn't let me fully access the client loader. When Its finishing the update install the following error appears *Use Account Control This app has been blocked for your protection....
  3. This app has been blocked for your protection error

in Windows 10 Support
    This app has been blocked for your protection error: Hello, when I am trying to launch one game I get the following error screen : "This app has been blocked for your protection An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information,contact the administrator." I guarantee with 100 % , that the game is...
  4. "This app has been blocked for your protection" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "This app has been blocked for your protection" error: When I try to launch one game , I get the following screen : "This app has been blocked for your protection". If I disable the UAC , I can play the game,but I would like to know how to have UAC enabled and play the game at the same time? submitted by /u/reddit_samsung...
  5. 'this app has been blocked for your protection'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'this app has been blocked for your protection': the following box pops up when I go to use a program that has been on computer since February this year and used then as well. has not been used nearly 2 months, then go to use and this happens. I have norton on comp from before non-loading program was on comp box ......
  6. This app has been blocked for your protection

This app has been blocked for your protection: When ever I try to open Windows device manager I see this message : "An administrator has blocked you from running this app, for more info contact the administrator" MMC.exe But I am the administrator ! If not how to know it. I have disabled my antivirus still the same...
  7. THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION

THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION: THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-has-been-blocked-for-your-protection/2c72b92a-e3f3-41cb-b7c4-00537d4f75a0"
  8. This app has been blocked for your protection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This app has been blocked for your protection.: Windows won't let me download my printer driver on my new laptop. It asks for Administrator permission, except I am the administrator [ATTACH]...
  9. This app has been blocked for your protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app has been blocked for your protection: The latest update of Win 10 has obviously tightened up security . . . to the point where it won't allow me run SqlBackUpandFTP any more. I logged in as the (hidden) Administrator and got it working there OK, but when I Logged in as myself again, it still wouldn't work...
  10. "This App has been blocked for your protection"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "This App has been blocked for your protection": I'm trying to install additional driver for my printer/scanner from the CD but I keep getting the message above when I try autorun or setup from the disc with the following additional comment: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app, For more information,...