Windows 10: "This app" is not available in your account.

Discus and support "This app" is not available in your account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't launch Forza Horizon 4 on my pc win 10 ver 2004.When I try to launch it from the xbox app an error pops up saying that "Forza Horizon 4 is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ayon47044, Sep 26, 2020.

1. ayon47044 Win User

"This app" is not available in your account.

I can't launch Forza Horizon 4 on my pc win 10 ver 2004.When I try to launch it from the xbox app an error pops up saying that "Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account."I tried resetting the game,store,restarting my pc, signing out and again signing in but none of those solved the issue.I found the error code regarding this issue on Youtube:0x803F8001I'm not sure if it is the right one though.But trying those solves also went invain. Could anyone of you help me out?

:)

ayon47044, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 26, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. "This app" is not available in your account. - Similar Threads - app available account

2. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the...
  3. How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass app is currently not available in your account.: Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I want to install a game which is not available on the Microsoft Store anymore I somehow manage to get the game file online but when I tried to install and open it, I got this error message. There's no option to buy the...
  4. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  5. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  6. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account.: FreeCell HD is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. Free Cell has been installed for a few years. All of a sudden, I can't open it. ideas?...
  8. Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet: I am using Samsung S20+ and tried to use captioned function but in vain showing Not available in your region yet, Sorry this feature is coming soon to your area. Please standby ! I am located in Macau SAR and how can I use this app ? Thanks for your enlightenment...
  9. Error 0x803f8001 - App is no longer available in your account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x803f8001 - App is no longer available in your account: Drawboard PDF is a paid app which I have owned and used for years on multiple devices. It suddenly stopped working yesterday, on two separate machines. I get an error that says Drawboad PDF is no longer available in your account with an error code Error 0x803f8001. Devices...
  10. Mahjong "not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong "not available in your account": Today when I clicked on the Microsoft Mahjong icon on the start page of my Surface tablet, an orange box came up which said, "Check your account Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 See in...