Windows 10: "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to Microsoft store to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I saw a message saying that "This app is not compatible with this device." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SanjayPalimkar, Mar 14, 2020.

1. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

When I went to Microsoft store to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I saw a message saying that "This app is not compatible with this device."
    I already own the game but still it wont let me install it. My PC specs are:

Windows 10 Pro

Version - 1511

Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-4160T CPU @ 3.10Ghz 3.10Ghz

Installed RAM - 4.00GB

System Type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Graphics - IntelR HD Graphics 4400

Please give me a solution for this problem.

Thank You.

:)

SanjayPalimkar, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 14, 2020
  4. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

"This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - app compatible device

2. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  3. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition error

Minecraft windows 10 edition error: minecraft windows 10 edition was updated to the most recent bug fix it is currently experiencing start up errors such as its main menu screen looking something like this[IMG] Although not available entirely within this image the main title screen is cut off blurred and then...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One and I switched PC with the same account. On my PC, it says that I don't have it but I bought it. Why do I don't have it on my computer? Thanks!...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it worked, it later said I only had trial version, even though I had been playing on all the features of the full game, for several weeks. How can I fix this? Thanks....
  7. No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

No compatible device for minecraft windows 10: I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a nintendo switch or phone version of minecraft instead?...
  8. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried clearing the app cache for the Windows store to no avail....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...
  10. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: When I went to the store to download Minecraft Windows 10 I came across a message above the install button reading "this app will not work on your device". It wont allow me to install it either, the button is greyed out. I just got finished fully updating my pc to see if that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 not compatible

2. minecraft for windows 10 this app is not compatible with this device

3. minecraft windows 10 not compatible with this device

4. minecraft not compatible with device,
  5. minecraft not compatible with this device PC windows 10,
  6. app is not compatible with this device,
  7. this app is not compatible with this device,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition not compatible with device,
  9. this app is not compatible with this device minecraft,
  10. minecraft this app is not compatible,
  11. windows 10โหลด appไม่ได้ appis not compatible,