Windows 10: This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

Discus and support This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL' in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My device DELL G3 5390 purchase date 3 November 2019 I want to download the application MY DELL from the store gives me this application is not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AhmadFaoura, Mar 16, 2020.

1. This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

My device DELL G3 5390 purchase date 3 November 2019 I want to download the application MY DELL from the store gives me this application is not compatible with this device and it is the requirements of the application to be the dell device of the Series G or Inspiron and Windows 10 x64 and that the purchase date of the device after September 2018 and all of this is available

Please reply ...

:)

AhmadFaoura, Mar 16, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

QNAP Expands Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List with New Devices

QNAP Systems, Inc. announced today a major expansion of the number of compatible peripherals available for its Turbo NAS products. The major additions include three Toshiba 3.5-inch internal SATA hard drives and an Intel 2.5-inch internal SSD, a Western Digital 2.5-inch external storage device, and six USB TV tuners.

This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL' 97e_thm.jpg

The newly compatible 3.5" internal SATA hard drives:
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA300 (3TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (2TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (HDS723020BLE640) (2TB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" internal SSD:
    • Intel - Intel SSD 520 Series (240GB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" external storage device:
    • Western Digital - 2.5" Elements Portable (WDBPCK5000ABK) (500GB)
    The newly compatible USB TV tuners:
    • AverMedia - A835 (AVerTV Volar HD)
    • Hauppauge - WinTV NOVA-T Stick
    • Kworld - KW-DVB-T 399U
    • PCTV Systems - nanoStick Solo 73e SE
    • SparkLan - DVA-102 DVB-T
    • Transonic - DVB-3011
    Visit www.qnap.com/compatibility for more information. See the entire lineup of QNAP Turbo NAS products at www.qnap.com.

btarunr, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Is Dell Inspiron 620 Desktop Compatible with Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We would like to inform you that if you've reserved Windows 10 through "Get Windows 10 app" icon, then you may perform a compatibility check for your devices with Windows 10 with “Get Windows 10 app” icon on your taskbar. You may check
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• Click the menu in the upper left of the app, and select “Check your PC” or “Your PC is good to go.”

This displays any compatibility issues we find and recommends a resolution; while we don’t have info on every app or device in existence, it provides a comprehensive list of all known potential compatibility issues.

Some Windows 10 features will require advanced hardware and not all features and services are available on every device, nor in every market.

• If it shows that the device is compatible, then you need not to worry about as the device should work.
    I would also like to inform you that you if you start the installation, then it will go in Compatibility phase where it will give you the compatibility report. See for reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/compatibility-report-windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 16, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

1. This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL' - Similar Threads - app compatible device

2. is 16gb ram compatible with my device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is 16gb ram compatible with my device?: My system's information is:System Model - X556UQK Processor - IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2712 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product - X556UQK...
  3. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  4. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  5. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. App Not Compatible With Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Not Compatible With Device.: Since I am using this computer at the moment I am trying to install apps on it but since this computer never got any updates (everytime this one is supposed to get an update there is a space related issue) but I get 'app is not compatible with this device'. 165083
  7. Microsoft store apps are not compatible with my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps are not compatible with my device: My Microsoft store is not working after the window 10 update...i want install apps but apps are not compatible with my device.....how can i fix this? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device: Ok so I get "This App is not compatible with this device" with every single app that is in the store. Problem is thought it was just the device I was using until I tried with another device. Device one. hp pavilion dv running windows 10 home, V1511 OS build 10586.0...
  9. Windows hello not compatible with my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello not compatible with my device: hi, My device is not compatible with Windows hello. I can only use a pin. Are there ways I can use it or should I have the manufacturer setup things so I can use it?...
  10. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

in Cortana
    New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?: I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first half of 2020, but I have some questions regarding it, mainly compatibility issues I see happening with it's release. Right now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My Dell app not compatible with this device

2. my dell app not compatible

3. my dell not compatible