Windows 10: This app isn’t compatible with this advice

Discus and support This app isn’t compatible with this advice in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello.I have g5 15 and i had a problem in ssd and i changed it and when i changed it windows changed and i can’t download dell apps on Microsoft and i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nonynasser, Apr 25, 2021.

1. This app isn’t compatible with this advice

Hello.I have g5 15 and i had a problem in ssd and i changed it and when i changed it windows changed and i can’t download dell apps on Microsoft and i need it what can i do ?

:)

nonynasser, Apr 25, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 25, 2021
  4. This app isn’t compatible with this advice

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

This app isn’t compatible with this advice

1. This app isn’t compatible with this advice - Similar Threads - app isn’t compatible

2. Web design WYSIWYG app advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web design WYSIWYG app advice: I am looking for Dreamweaver alternative, and I found Site Designer Responsive Site Designer | CoffeeCup Software But it looks a little bit old and expensive Any other alternative? Thanks 182826
  3. Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10: Please see below screenshot while trying to upgrade my windows to version 20H2. I am getting this message "Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10". I clearly have VirtualBox uninstalled for months now. It's not even in my Program files. Yet even if...
  4. App Not Compatible With Device.

App Not Compatible With Device.: Since I am using this computer at the moment I am trying to install apps on it but since this computer never got any updates (everytime this one is supposed to get an update there is a space related issue) but I get 'app is not compatible with this device'. 165083
  5. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows: [ATTACH]If you’re locked out of your Windows 10 PC and you try to unlock the BitLocker encrypted drive but you receive the error message The […] This article The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows first appeared on...
  6. HELP - Mail app isn’t opening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP - Mail app isn’t opening?: I went to go check my emails for work, when I click on the mail app it loads up for one second then crashes submitted by /u/RohanParker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf6hw3/help_mail_app_isnt_opening/
  7. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...
  8. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...
  9. Compatibility of an app

in Cortana
    Compatibility of an app: how to know if an app "Share what you hear" is compatible with win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-an-app/19586518-ea7c-4719-a632-f8bc7aa37b41"
  10. Looking for software/app advice.....

Looking for software/app advice.....: I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make...