Windows 10: This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

Discus and support This app may not work properly after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message. [ATTACH] I am not sure what app it refers to? Regards, Jonathan Evaluation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jon Chambler, Oct 10, 2019.

1. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

HI,

I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message.

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update bd3e3716-324d-4038-a568-ca680a524cf7?upload=true.jpg

I am not sure what app it refers to?

Regards,

Jonathan

Evaluation copy. Build 18999.vb_release. 191004-1432

:)

Jon Chambler, Oct 10, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Email app on Windows 10 is not working properly

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Mail app on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using
    Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Mail app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

1. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - app may properly

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  4. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.: Hello, Yesterday after updates, Microsoft Store and all other Windows apps like photos, Groove, etc., are not working properly. It closes automatically after clicking on them. Tried resetting Microsoft apps through apps and functions, but nothing happened. I also tried to run...
  6. Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps is not working properly after the updates.: Hello, can somebody help me? After the updates, Microsoft Store and all other WIndows Apps such as Camera, Photos, Groove Music, etc. are not working properly. It automatically closes second after I click it. I tried resetting Microsoft Apps through Apps and features but...
  7. WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS APPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER DOWNLOAD: In my windows 10 pc i updated the software on 15-08-2020 and after that some windows settings apps like windows update and and microsoft store not working. Microsoft store is connected to internet and i can search apps but when i am trying to download an app it is not...
  8. ZoomH4n not working after Windows 10 May 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ZoomH4n not working after Windows 10 May 2004 update: This worked perfectly yesterday. After my update, windows is not able to get any sound from my ZoomH4n. I tried all sort of programs and all my other mics work just not the one mic that I need to use. Anyone else have this issue? Sucks because I have something due in 3...
  9. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  10. After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...: I had to format and reinstall a fresh copy of windows 10 first edition on my desktop computer. After installation i had installed other internet browsers other than edge as edge is back dated so edge is not compatible with all sites and edge is not available separately....