Windows 10: This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

Discus and support This app may not work properly after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message. [ATTACH] I am not sure what app it refers to? Regards, Jonathan Evaluation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jon Chambler, Oct 10, 2019.

1. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

HI,

I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message.

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update bd3e3716-324d-4038-a568-ca680a524cf7?upload=true.jpg

I am not sure what app it refers to?

Regards,

Jonathan

Evaluation copy. Build 18999.vb_release. 191004-1432

:)

Jon Chambler, Oct 10, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Email app on Windows 10 is not working properly

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Mail app on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using
    Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Mail app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

1. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - app may properly

2. windows update not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update not working properly: There is some problem my windows updates are stuck at some point. Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] What should I do to be able to update windows.Manually I tried many times but it gets stuck at this point....
  3. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  4. Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 apps & game not working properly: I am trying to download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my desktop computer but then this happens: To install your app & game, remove a device from your account Ten of your devices have apps & games from Store already installed on them. That’s the limit. Go to Store >...
  5. After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...: I had to format and reinstall a fresh copy of windows 10 first edition on my desktop computer. After installation i had installed other internet browsers other than edge as edge is back dated so edge is not compatible with all sites and edge is not available separately....
  6. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.: Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to change back issue. I just updated again, and the issue is still there even after other issues like Color Profiles have been...
  7. Audio not working properly after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working properly after Windows update: The RealTek HD Audio sounds incredibly quiet after the Windows November update since a few days since it came out. I've uninstalled drivers and re-installed Asus's stock driver for it, and I've even gone into the HD Audio Manager to make sure Loudness Equalization was in....
  8. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  9. Numerical keypad not working properly after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numerical keypad not working properly after Windows 10 update: Hi, Who can help me? My operating system is Windows 10 home single language. During update of OS, the numerical keypad of my laptop did not function. You can still click the num lock key but the other keys did not function. Can somebody help me? Thank you. <Original...
  10. start not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    start not working properly after update: After i have installed the last set of updates, i can no longer left click on start. When i click on the option to choose start up apps, everything is greyed out. 19084