Windows 10: This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.

Discus and support This app or game requires more room than your drive has available. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got Halo 3 ODST by saving up rewards points from microsoft rewards. It looks like there are two seperate things in the package, Master chief... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by braydensullivan, Jan 14, 2021.

1. This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.

I just got Halo 3 ODST by saving up rewards points from microsoft rewards. It looks like there are two seperate things in the package, Master chief collection and Halo 3 odst. It says I need to install the master chief collection first. However when I try and to that it comes up with "This app or game requires more room than your drive has available. Code: 0x80070070" I have a seagate Firecuda 1tb gaming hard drive I attached with usb and went to storage and told it to download videos, apps, and documents to it. However I am still getting an error message.

How do i fix this?

My specs

Hp envy x360 ed-000 touch

i5-10210u

MX330 grapghics card

8gb ram

256gb ssd

1tb Seagate Firecuda 1tb hard drive via usb

:)

braydensullivan, Jan 14, 2021

2. Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 14, 2021
  4. Brian__DK Win User

This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.

Removing the "rooms" feature

That really doesn't solve the sharing of photos, calendar and notes?

Chat via Skype is not that good, Skype is quite heavy also on the power.

The sharing via calendar.live.com, might solve most of the challenges on that part.

Brian__DK, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.

1. This app or game requires more room than your drive has available. - Similar Threads - app game requires

2. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  3. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  4. Apps/games using more CPU and GPU than usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps/games using more CPU and GPU than usual: From yesterday I am facing a weird problem , normally while playing games my CPU usage stays at 40-50 percent and GPU usage stays at 60-70depends on games but now if I open up my games the CPU usage goes to 80-90 percent and GPU goes 100 percent . Previously I used to play...
  5. How to make Game Bar record more than one app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Game Bar record more than one app?: 'Ello people. I occassionally use Game Bar for recording stuff for school, and while it is a great recorder which is free and doesn't plaster a Microsoft logo in my recordings, it will stop recording the moment I quit the app, which is frustrating. The poor guy being that I...
  6. Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed: About Your Phone Windows Pro 10 app Can connect more than one phone? Phone Android 10 connected but Another phone different phone number, Android 7.0, i tried connect but Not make it? How connect the second phone?...
  7. windows apps folder in drive D take more than 300GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows apps folder in drive D take more than 300GB: this happend to me after instal PSO2 and every time my pc get shutdown/restart, the game need to instal again, after that i see my drive D almost full it's save to delete that folder?...
  8. SSD drive available space fluctuates wildly, more than 50 gb swings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD drive available space fluctuates wildly, more than 50 gb swings: I've seen a number of similar questions but no good answers. I have a PC with a 256 SSD drive as my bootable C: drive which only contains programs. My 2 TB drive is separate and contains all data. Anyway, the 256 SSD drive's available free space will fluctuate wildly down...
  9. Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android: Microsoft introduced the Your Phone application with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update. The Your Phone app allows users to sync their Windows 10 PCs with their Android devices, giving them full access to their content like photos and messages. To be able to have full...
  10. Need more room

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more room: I have a Dell tablet with a 32 Gig hard drive. I was down to 3 Gigs of free space. I removed a lot of software and blocked Windows Update. Was sitting on 1703/1706 (not sure which one). With all my messing around, I finally got up to 10 Gigs free. So I took a chance and went...