Windows 10: This app really helps with Win 10 updates.

Discus and support This app really helps with Win 10 updates. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am on a slow/metered ISP. I was having problems with updates. I remembered that I had been using "Portable Update " program on Win 8 so I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by undine, Aug 21, 2015.

1. undine Win User

This app really helps with Win 10 updates.

I am on a slow/metered ISP. I was having problems with updates. I remembered that I had been using "Portable Update " program
    on Win 8 so I checked and it does work on Win10. With this program you can download what you want , when you want to. It also
    saves the update to be used later on any other computer. I don't know what I would do without it. It takes a short learning process
    ,but not bad. It is also a portable program that you can just delete if you like.

Portable Update: Update Windows in an isolated environment. The first. The best.

:)

undine, Aug 21, 2015

2. Can we restore apps after a Reset in Windows 10

Hi there

I'm trying to find the iTunes apps for 2 different profiles in win 10 pro and the backups in the iTunes app

the iTunes apps and backups disappeared from the my travelmate acer 8172 after an update of win 10 pro.

I really need help in finding them or a copy of them some where on the acer ....no restore points found and no backup available.

Ive heard that hard drives have all the info on them - things are never erased completely - I hope there is some way to find the iTunes back ups x 2 ...win.old had nothing.

Thanks

Jen

ps

this had win 7 then updated to win 8 then win 10 pro

Jen Fryreyesonly, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Feb 10 Update killed Start Menu, All MS Apps

Previously I had lost start menu and all MS Apps 4 times. Fixed it by doing an in-place update from Win 10 to Win 10, 4 different times. Now the February 10 2016 Update has killed Start Menu and all MS Apps for the 5th time. Will this ever end? I guess
    my only choice is another in-place upgrade to Win 10 AGAIN. Am I the only one that finds this really annoying and a big time waste? I'm really missing Win 8.1 right now. It never, ever blew up on me or forced into days of repairing and re-installing. I'm a
    sucker for upgrading. Live and learn.

AnthonyTrent, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I thought I'd have a look at it but it appears the downloaded file of 188KB is corrupt, the 'hash' does not verify.

Berton, Aug 21, 2015
  5. undine Win User
  6. Berton Win User
    Berton, Aug 21, 2015
  7. HarryLime Win User
    As reported on the site, the checksum is referred to the exe file, not the zip.

HarryLime, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. This app really helps with Win 10 updates. - Similar Threads - app really helps

2. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  3. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  4. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  6. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  7. Need help updating Win 10

Need help updating Win 10: All, This question is with regard to an Asus UX333F computer which I have had for about one year. (Do note that I am not a huge Windows 10 fan, so part of the issue may be my mindset...) The computer is currently running Windows 10, version 1809, installed on 22 June 2019....
  8. Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help: My pc downloads updates and says it is updated but none of the old factory default settings did not update. I also did a factory reset and KB4524569 and KB4521863 and KB4520390 are still on there and did not get removed. submitted by /u/crashburger [link] [comments]...
  9. File Explorer is really slow Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is really slow Win 10: Hello, so I didn´t use my Microsoft Surface in a Month and now I have to study for a test but my file explorer is suddenly really slow. It takes Minutes to open a file or folder, while the rest is working as fast as usual. I tried ending it with the Task Manager and...
  10. Win 10 really?

Win 10 really?: Have a Packard Bell laptop with Win 8.1. Recently gave in to the constant reminders to upgrade to Win 10. I am not very computer savvy but followed the idiots guide and presided over the magical upgrade. I am now left with a laptop that opens with the PB logo then turns of/on...