Windows 10: This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

Discus and support This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I have a problem in the window store and it say's this app will not work on your device and this is the specification of my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrei pangilinan, Oct 13, 2018.

1. This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition) 07e3eb15-706c-4d34-9cff-61381a7d1ce3?upload=true.png

Hi, I have a problem in the window store and it say's this app will not work on your device and this is the specification of my pc

Processor AMD A4-3400 APU with Readon(tm) HD Graphics 2.70GHz

Memory 8GB

I don't have a video card

and also i just updated my pc to windows 7 to windows 10

in other apps it doesn't appear like that

Thank you!

:)

Andrei pangilinan, Oct 13, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

1. This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition) - Similar Threads - App device Store

2. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  3. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  4. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

"This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I went to Microsoft store to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I saw a message saying that "This app is not compatible with this device." I already own the game but still it wont let me install it. My PC specs are: Windows 10 Pro Version -...
  5. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried clearing the app cache for the Windows store to no avail....
  6. Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition a long time ago and was eligible to receive Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free. I got the code for the free upgrade, and redeemed it with no problems on my old Surface Pro 4. I recently got a Lenovo Legion Y530 and I can't redownload...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  9. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device.": Good morning. Below is some else problem, mine was drawing software I own but could not install, I spent 2 days working this out, and in the end it Hard ware lock of some kinds. I made the upgrade to Windows 10 this morning, mostly so I could start enjoying some of the...
  10. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: When I went to the store to download Minecraft Windows 10 I came across a message above the install button reading "this app will not work on your device". It wont allow me to install it either, the button is greyed out. I just got finished fully updating my pc to see if that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 does not work on this device

2. doesnt work on this device windows store

3. this app will not work on your device minecraft

4. minecraft windows 10 this app will not work on your device,
  5. minecraft windows 10 wont work on my device,
  6. minecraft will not work on device windows 10,
  7. minecraft wont work on this device,
  8. windows store app doesnt work,
  9. minecraft for windows 10 does not woek on this device,
  10. windows 10 minecraft wont install and says will not work on this device,
  11. minecraft windows 10 doesnt work on this device store,