Windows 10: "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheSphericalBeanbag, Feb 15, 2020.

1. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried clearing the app cache for the Windows store to no avail.

:)

TheSphericalBeanbag, Feb 15, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Feb 15, 2020
  4. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

1. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - app device error

2. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  3. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working: I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says "claim your free copy" of Minecraft for Windows 10. I have tried for multiple days but the message "Error! It looks like we've...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - "does not work on this device" installation error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - "does not work on this device" installation error.: So, i redeemed my Minecraft Win 10 Edition code quite a while back, and i was able to install it from the microsoft store just fine. I recently uninstalled it just to find it that can't reinstall it. The 'Install' Button is greyed out, even when it says that I own this game....
  6. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

"This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I went to Microsoft store to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I saw a message saying that "This app is not compatible with this device." I already own the game but still it wont let me install it. My PC specs are: Windows 10 Pro Version -...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not working: I downloaded minecraft windows ten on my xbox one via code. It worked fine for a couple months, but now my xbox says i havent bought the game. I think the issue has something to do with my brother cancelling his gamepass subscription. Any answers or feedback on this is...
  9. This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): [ATTACH] Hi, I have a problem in the window store and it say's this app will not work on your device and this is the specification of my pc Processor AMD A4-3400 APU with Readon(tm) HD Graphics 2.70GHz Memory 8GB I don't have a video card and also i just updated my pc...
  10. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: When I went to the store to download Minecraft Windows 10 I came across a message above the install button reading "this app will not work on your device". It wont allow me to install it either, the button is greyed out. I just got finished fully updating my pc to see if that...