Windows 10: This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba

Discus and support This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After trying to make a change to chromium, while it previously built and ran successfully, I had a pop-upThis application was unable to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyWEISS2, Feb 1, 2023.

1. This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba

After trying to make a change to chromium, while it previously built and ran successfully, I had a pop-upThis application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba. Click OK to close the applicationAfter a bit of digging, this seemed like an issue with .dll, so I uninstalled every .dll and re-built chromium, the built failed with the same error but for a different filev8_context_snapshot_generator.exe is this a microsoft error or more a chromium error? I found more things involving microsoft so I asked here first but should I ask chromium forums?

:)

DannyWEISS2, Feb 1, 2023
  2. AndreTen Win User

Office 365 programs: Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

He already did that. The list of what the OP tried is long and it includes pretty much everything I'm aware of *Sad

How about temporary disable AV and any antiransomware product, and run Office repair again?

Edit: just now have i finished reading the part of the post describing how you deleted Windows.old.
    This could be related. Normally, Windows doesn't need that old installation, but in some cases, some files could be needed..

Try with Repair install of the Windows.

AndreTen, Feb 1, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    0xc0000142 Application unable to start correctly

We would like to verify if you have tried the steps that were provided by
    Andre Da Costa
    on how to perform a repair of your Windows 10 using a media creation tool from the link posted above. If yes, then the next suggestion we have for you is to start the applications/games in
    compatibility mode. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on file (giving games application error 0xc0000142).
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run Compatibility Troubleshooter if the games work save the settings if not continue.
    • Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for

compatibility troubleshooting.
    • Select the operating system to which the driver is available.
    • Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under
      Privilege Level.
    • Click on Apply and then exit.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 1, 2023
  4. This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba

The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba 132854d1493633472t-application-unable-start-correctly-capture.jpg

HAROON2015, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba

1. This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. Unable to start the application 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start the application 0xc000007b: I have been constantly getting this error -“ Unable to start the application 0xc000007b. I have already tried rebooting Windows, updating the .Net framework, running the program as an administrator, reinstalling the app or game, or re-installing DirectX. I have also tried...
  3. Unable to start the application 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start the application 0xc000007b: I have been constantly getting this error -“ Unable to start the application 0xc000007b. I have already tried rebooting Windows, updating the .Net framework, running the program as an administrator, reinstalling the app or game, or re-installing DirectX. I have also tried...
  4. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  5. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  6. The application was unable to start

7. This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba

This application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba: After trying to make a change to chromium, while it previously built and ran successfully, I had a pop-upThis application was unable to start correctly0xc00000ba. Click OK to close the applicationAfter a bit of digging, this seemed like an issue with .dll, so I uninstalled...
  8. Application Unable to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Application Unable to Start: I downloaded Opera Installer, clicked on the fie to open it and was told "Application Error" - the application is unable to start correctly error 0x00000005. This file has been downloaded thousnads of times; my system is clean and Scannow reports no integrity violations. I...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly: can someone help im trying to download a game and it keeps saying that every time, i tried running it as administrator and i tried doing sfc /scannow it sayed there was a problem but that it fixed it submitted by /u/Scrubby32 [link] [comments]...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly

The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258