Windows 10: This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.

Discus and support This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheGT1030MasterRace [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGT1030MasterRace, Aug 13, 2021.

1. This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.

/u/TheGT1030MasterRace, Aug 13, 2021

2. Run an Bot from Cortana

Hello to Everybody,

I have made a little Bot with C# and I follow the instructions of these link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bot-service/bot-service-channel-connect-cortana

But I do not attain that my Bot run when I speak with Cortana. I say to Cortana: "Hi Cortana, run <name_bot>" and Cortana does not run the bot. I have made the bot with Visual Studio 2017 and it is compilated.

I do not know the last step is a registry in the System of the bot or a special loggin with Cortana

Regards,

Jorge

Jorge Gallego Veguillas, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Cliff S, Aug 13, 2021
  4. This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.

how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana.

1. This Bing bot really is the next-gen Cortana. - Similar Threads - Bing bot really

2. Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing: Bing users around the globe perform hundreds of millions of search queries every day. These queries are diverse in many ways, from the intent the users are seeking to fulfill, to the languages and regions where these queries are issued. To handle such a dynamic range of...
  3. Disable Bing in cortana search

in Cortana
    Disable Bing in cortana search: When trying to search in the search bar, if I mistakenly click on any of the questions, it automatically brings up Edge/Bing. I've removed it from any defaults that I can find, but it's infuriating that I can't remove/disable this thing entirely. It's not a good web browser,...
  4. Cortana only binging everything on my laptop

in Cortana
    Cortana only binging everything on my laptop: Hello, My Cortana only bings everything I say to her when I asked her to launch ANY apps that are already installed on my laptop. It also couldn't set a timer. It says "Sorry, I'm not able to help with this one." although the on my other computer works perfectly fine....
  5. Can I disable cortana and bing?

in Cortana
    Can I disable cortana and bing?: Cortana is using a lot of memory and I don't use it . The same with Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-cortana-and-bing/1ccb6e45-43da-4017-9b8a-5154d63ebcb6"
  6. Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?: Hi Microsoft, I love Windows more than Mac but in design and easy of use, Mac outperform Windows for me. Last few years I have used Mac as my primary system and just now switched to Windows 10. Still windows UI and UX are not good and moreover icons are still from Vista (my...
  7. Bing not working in Edge or Cortana

in Browsers and Email
    Bing not working in Edge or Cortana: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 - everything is working fine apart from I can't do anything with Bing. Doing a search from Edge or Cortana just brings up the 'hmm can't access page' error. Trying to go to www.bing.com from Edge or...
  8. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  9. Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD

in Windows 10 News
    Intel's radical Optane next-gen SSD: A couple of weeks ago Intel and Micron jointly announced their Xpoint - pronounced "cross point" - memory. Offering few details they claimed 3D XPoint technology combines the performance, density, power, non-volatility and cost advantages of all available memory...
  10. Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor: Whether we’re VR gamers, budding photographers, or soccer moms, we expect our batteries to last. We expect our processors to handle new apps and games. We expect our cameras to take pro-level pictures and videos. In bad light. At a rock concert. We’ve come to expect a lot...