Windows 10: This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere

Discus and support This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This black bar just appered in the corner of my screen for no reason. I just rebooted and noticed it there. I am using rainmeter. But disabled it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/handforpleasure, Apr 16, 2020.

1. This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere

This black bar just appered in the corner of my screen for no reason. I just rebooted and noticed it there. I am using rainmeter. But disabled it to troubleshoot, rebooted again and it's still there. I did the most recent windows update yesterday. Lock Screen removes it entirely. Any ideas?

EDIT: I should mention that when I reboot it doesn't immediately pop up. Only after explorer.exe has finished loading(?)

Also, If I play around with the postion settings it gets pushed around a bit.

submitted by /u/handforpleasure
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/handforpleasure, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, May 23, 2020
  3. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 23, 2020
  4. This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere

Games cause black bars on screen

Hi Ethan,

For us to better assist you with your black bar issue on screen, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 23, 2020
Thema:

This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere

1. This black bar just appeared in the corner of my screen out of nowhere - Similar Threads - black bar appeared

2. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  3. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  4. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  5. Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere: I randomly started to have some family time limit, my parents did not make any changements and I’m old enough to leave the family which I did yet I still have screen time limits, this did not happen to other members, if II press the button asking a parent for some more time…....
  6. Monitors just goes black out of nowhere today…

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors just goes black out of nowhere today…: Hello! Woke up and booted my PC as usual and was browsing cyberspace on Chrome when both my monitors just goes black, I still got music playing in my headphones but I cant get the monitors to work so I turn off the PC using the power button, restart my PC and seems like...
  7. A black screen appeared out of nowhere during the instalation of windows 10 updates(full...

A black screen appeared out of nowhere during the instalation of windows 10 updates(full...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ningen21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx2l0p/a_black_screen_appeared_out_of_nowhere_during_the/
  8. Blue Screen out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen out of nowhere: I am having a blue screen problem that says: Stop Code: UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP I have done a memory diagnostic and it says there are no problems wioth my memory, I am not sure what else to do....
  9. Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?

Laptop just restarting out of nowhere?: So recently my SSD was making noises, which was slightly concerning to begin with. Now when I use my laptop it crashes when I'm not using it and restarts so that next time i log on, nothings open (i.e.. Spotify, edge, word etc.). I did get BSOD one time but it hasn't come up...
  10. BSOD just started out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD just started out of nowhere: I have been BSODing periodically for the last couple of weeks and I notice it usually happens when I play games. Some of them are IRQL Not less or equal and others are simply System Service Exception. All help is appreciated. 55272