Windows 10: This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer.

Discus and support This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I setup a screensaver slideshow on my Win 10 computer it also sets itself up on my wife's Win 10 machine. How do I stop this? Is this something to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jharpj, Feb 1, 2016.

1. jharpj Win User

This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer.

When I setup a screensaver slideshow on my Win 10 computer it also sets itself up on my wife's Win 10 machine. How do I stop this? Is this something to do with a network setting that I don't want or need?
    Thanks

:)

jharpj, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Gammit10 Win User

Win 10 CRITICAL ERROR: Your start menu isn't working ..... etc etc

This was affecting my wife's computer until she uninstalled DropBox OR created a new profile within Windows. Now it works again. Maybe this will help others.

Gammit10, Feb 1, 2016
  3. jkristia Win User
    How to connect to Mac (unable to connect workgroup)

#1 - No my computer is not connected to any domain, and I see the exact same with my surface where the domain name is my surface name, and .. the same on my wife's computer, where the domain name is my wife's computers name.

Where do I change this option for login ?.

Thanks

jkristia, Feb 1, 2016
  4. This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer.

paulsalter, Feb 1, 2016
  5. jharpj Win User
    jharpj, Feb 1, 2016
  6. Good to hear it fixed your issue

Thanks for letting me know

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer.

1. This change to my computer affect my Wife's computer. - Similar Threads - change computer affect

2. EDGE updates have changed my wife's computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EDGE updates have changed my wife's computer.: The last two Edge updates have changed my wife's computer so she can no longer find anything. How do I reverse these updates? Search bar no longer works. Windows button no longer works. Files have disappeared....
  3. EDGE updates have changed my wife's computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EDGE updates have changed my wife's computer.: The last two Edge updates have changed my wife's computer so she can no longer find anything. How do I reverse these updates? Search bar no longer works. Windows button no longer works. Files have disappeared....
  4. EDGE updates have changed my wife's computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wife's login changed my computer theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wife's login changed my computer theme: I logged out of my profile and logged in to my wife's profile for a game using the Microsoft Store login. When I did this though, it completely changed my computer's theme wallpaper, color scheme, scroll direction preferences, etc.. I logged out of hers and back into my...
  6. BSOD issues affecting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues affecting my computer: ever since I built my computer I have had bsod's all the time and I didn't think much of it as I found out one of my ram sticks was bad, and replaced my pair of them and they are good. But, I still have bsod's all the time and think its time I get help so I can fix this...
  7. How to Change My User Information on my Wife's Computer Without Affecting My Computer

How to Change My User Information on my Wife's Computer Without Affecting My Computer: My wife’s computer’s hard drive was wiped clean while servicing Geek Squad but Microsoft Office was NOT reinstalled. Her User Name was npepsilight.com and her email addresses are*** Email address is removed for privacy *** and*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I...
  8. My computer controls my wife's screensaver

My computer controls my wife's screensaver: I changed my screensaver, and soon after the screensaver on my wife's computer changed as well. Any ideas as to why? It didn't used to do that! Hers is a Dell running Window's 10, while mine was custom built by a local shop, also running Window's 10. Thoughts? Thanks!...
  9. Add my wife to use this computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add my wife to use this computer.: I accidentally entered my wife's email as administrator when I was trying to add her to use this computer. How can I change it back to myself and grant her access to this computer?...
  10. Will changing the computer name affect my restore drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Will changing the computer name affect my restore drive?: After completing installation of Windows 10 and my programs, I created a usb restore drive. Afterwards, I decided to change the computer name. Does anyone know if that will cause a problem with using my restore drive? (hope I never need it) 53245

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch my PC to my wife