Windows 10: This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

Discus and support This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamonIW, Jun 25, 2022.

1. JamonIW Win User

This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and account service is absolutely unforgivably horrible for a multi billion dollar corporation. This post is not to rant but to spread awareness on the very problematic issues within Windows and the Microsoft account security itself. And hopefully try to grab SOMEONES attention to the matter for actual change since I don't think there's a single real person who reads support tickets, or if there is they don't have enough power to actually do anyt

:)

JamonIW, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 25, 2022
  3. My EA account has been hacked

EA needs step two verification and now. The way Origin and Battlelog is setup now its a free for all. They need to take note from Steam and Gmail on how to secure an account.

TheMailMan78, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Zakin Win User

This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by... :(

Zakin, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by... - Similar Threads - Company has WORST

2. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  3. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  4. This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...: So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and account service is absolutely unforgivably horrible for a multi billion dollar corporation. This post is not to rant but to...
  5. This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Company has the WORST Security and Account Support Ever Designed. Account Saved by...: So let me get started first off by saying THIS IS NOT A RANT, I love the products, services, and games produced by Microsoft, but the Security and account service is absolutely unforgivably horrible for a multi billion dollar corporation. This post is not to rant but to...
  6. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  7. Compulsory user accounts - WORST TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE EVER

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Compulsory user accounts - WORST TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE EVER: Just installed a fresh copy of Windows using that creation media on USB and I already regret I did not buy a pirated copy of Windows from the local gangsters. And here is why. TO FINISH A SETUP, THE BIG BRO WANTS ME TO USE A COMPULSORY USER ACCOUNT. ON MY OWN MACHINE...
  8. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  9. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen: I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I...
  10. Microsoft is worst company ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is worst company ever: I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number when i enterd it it kept say not correct email wtffffff. I regret when i used microsoft , i will unistall all microsoft...