Windows 10: this computer can't connect to the remote computer

Discus and support this computer can't connect to the remote computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ?my windows 10 pro I try use remote desktop but is not work. I try all the solution but steel not work what I should do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NaifAli1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. NaifAli1 Win User

this computer can't connect to the remote computer

?my windows 10 pro I try use remote desktop but is not work. I try all the solution but steel not work what I should do

:)

NaifAli1, Apr 15, 2020

2. Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer

We suggest that you disable any security program on your computer and check if it resolves the issue.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as
    soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Then follow the steps below to ensure remote desktop is enabled:

• Click Start.
    • Click on File Explorer.
    • Right-click This PC.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click Remote settings in the upper left hand corner.
    • Ensure the option Allow remote connection to this computer and
      Allow Remote Assistance connection to this computer is selected.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. this computer can't connect to the remote computer - Similar Threads - computer can't connect

2. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  4. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  5. The quality of the connection to remote computer is poor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The quality of the connection to remote computer is poor: [ATTACH] I have 200mbps internet connection in my home, I get around 95mbps up and down(due to router bottle neck). I feel 100mbps is fairly good enough for remote connection. There is always minor lags in any action in remote desktop. I mean when I type something fast it...
  6. Windows 10, can't connect to remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, can't connect to remote computer: Hello all, I have 2 computers in my network: a desktop and a laptop. I'm trying to access file folders from my desktop on my laptop, but when I do it asks me for my login and password. I've tried every password I can think of to log in but it won't accept it. I log in to my...
  7. your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway...: Hi, I am getting the error above when trying to RDP to one of our servers. The RDP works for 2 other PCs in my office. But my PC gives this error. Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the remote desktop gateway server is temporarily unavailable......
  8. remote connecting a computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote connecting a computer: How do you remote connect 2 computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-connecting-a-computer/4f8313df-f430-4b37-a11f-fc9c95d44d46
  9. Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10: ISSUE: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 I got this error and researched the issue for days. My company IT couldn't help either and the ultimate solution was so simple. And I didn't see this answer ANYWHERE on the...
  10. RDP connection fails: Remote Desktop can't find computer errors.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP connection fails: Remote Desktop can't find computer errors.: I have VM running windows 10 pro (other VMs using same config work fine). Every time when I try to connect via RDP it throws: "Remote Desktop can't find the computer [hostname]. This might mean that [hostname] does not belong to specified network. Verify the computer name and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your computer cant connect to the remote desktop gateway server