Windows 10: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Discus and support This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While updating your drivers or installing drivers for the integrated graphics card in your system, you might encounter the error –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 9, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

WinClub, Jan 9, 2020

2. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software , I am trying to install a modded driver for my Intel G41 Express Chipset but im getting that error . any help please?

WindowsLoooveer, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Sam甯 Win User
    My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics driver software.

Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com,
    then running file to install this software. But my PC x64 installed i5 core CPU / nVIDIA GPU. I also tried deleted that nVIDIA then again running intel graphisc installer to install this software, but still same, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement
    for installing this software. And automatically online is no update software. May i know, intel graphics driver vs nVIDIA which is better...Thanks

Sam甯, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Dominas Win User

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Intel HD graphics update error: computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Hello. So, I upgraded to Windows 10 and now I've got Intel HD graphics. And I can't play Minecraft. I tried to upgrade the drivers, but I always get an error: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. Can anyone help
    me?

Original Title: Drivers

Dominas, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software - Similar Threads - computer does meet

2. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  3. Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows 11 even if meeting minimum requirements: My PC meets the minimum requirements to run Windows 11 according to PC Health Check. However, when I run Windows Update, it states that my PC doesn't meet the requirements to run it. I attached screenshots. My PC specs are the following: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XTMotherboard:...
  4. "This device does not meet the minimum requirements to install this software", says the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "This device does not meet the minimum requirements to install this software", says the...: Hi, today I went to Intel's website to find the latest Graphics Driver and download them I think mine is not updated, that's why. It was the latest version, and a 423 MB installer file. Once I downloaded it, I ran it, it asked for administrator privileges, I hit yes and then...
  5. Computer does not meet requirment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer does not meet requirment: Hi, The article in Zoom does not tell me what I need to do to upgrade my Windows 10 so that I can use a green screen for virtual backgrounds. How can I use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom? According to my settings, my Windows 10 meet the requirements Shuga...
  6. Problem_Win10 "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem_Win10 "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements": When I play I get a high CPU Usage Modern Warfare Warzone And told me trying to install Intel's new update From here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 And I always get the message: "This system does...
  7. Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements"

Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements": When I play I get a high CPU Usage Modern Warfare Warzone And told me trying to install Intel's new update From here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 And I always get the messag: "This system does not...
  8. windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements

windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements: I am installing my window 7 to window 10 and failed. This is the response. WINDOW 10 SET UP We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Win 10 0x8007001-0x20006 The...
  9. My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...: Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com, then running...
  10. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software , I am trying to install a modded driver for my Intel G41 Express Chipset but im getting that error . any help please? 37288