Windows 10: This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

Discus and support This computer is shared by Windows Gun? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey you can set that the program is no threat as soon as I use it BusyBox is uninstalled immediately.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BionztheGod, Jun 28, 2020.

1. This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

hey you can set that the program is no threat as soon as I use it BusyBox is uninstalled immediately.

:)

BionztheGod, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 28, 2020
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing a network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Jun 28, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

1. This computer is shared by Windows Gun? - Similar Threads - computer shared Gun

2. Windows 11 Shared Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shared Computer: Hi,Recently we encounter a problem with our Windows 11 computers. We experience the issue that profiles are not deleted after logoff.Quick summery what we use;We have 4 laptops, 2 running Windows 10 Pro, and 2 running Windows 11 Pro.The computers are managed trough...
  3. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  4. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  5. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Computer sharing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer sharing: My computer files and desktop are showing up on my son's computer. How do I remove the link between the computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sharing/6b159d0b-7b2d-428d-a091-ea388b906d11
  7. Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2: This is to Users not running Windows Insider Builds There IS an Insider Track that IS 20H2. HOWEVER, For Regular Windows 10 20H1 2004/19041.508 this is for YOU... There are articles/videos floating about suggesting how to convert a 20H1 into a 20H2. DO NOT do this or use...
  8. Shared computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared computer: Is there a way that if a shared computer is being used and one person has an app open and logged out and another goes to use the same app but is says that it is in use on another session is there a way that you can still use that app?...
  9. Shared Computer Won't Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Computer Won't Share: I have one desktop and two laptops. The laptops will share folders with each other but for some reason the desktop won't. I have configured all of the sharing properties on the desktop to the same properties as the laptops. The desktop will show up in the Network list on my...
  10. no gun sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no gun sounds?: just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing? 10721