Windows 10: This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

Discus and support This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JimBeasley1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

:)

JimBeasley1, Sep 3, 2019

2. Brother-in-law needs help!

My brother -in-law just updated to Windows 10, now he cannot get into his computer. He can't remember his user name or password. He has been using a fingerprint scanner for a couple of years now, and now with the upgrade, all of that info was erased.

I have not been able to find any help for him yet.

Thanks, if you can help.

everydayhacker, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Brother-in-law locked out of his computer

All,

My brother-in-law is not tech savvy at all. He has a dell laptop that he is locked out of. He set up a PIN, Password and face recognition, but he's been ill/hospitalized for several months and lost a lot of weight and Facial recognition doesn't work. He
    can't remember his PIN nor his Password.

How can I get him back into his PC?

CraigBobchin, Sep 3, 2019
  4. This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

1. This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law. - Similar Threads - computer was given

2. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  3. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  4. I have acquired my father in laws computer when he passed away but I dont know his password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have acquired my father in laws computer when he passed away but I dont know his password...: When my father in law passed away I was given his pc but I do not have his password to get in and clean the drives. Can I clean the computer without having to sign in ? Any help greatly appreciated Richard...
  5. I have acquired my father in laws computer when he passed away but I dont know his password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have acquired my father in laws computer when he passed away but I dont know his password...: When my father in law passed away I was given his pc but I do not have his password to get in and clean the drives. Can I clean the computer without having to sign in ? Any help greatly appreciated Richard...
  6. I have acquired my father in laws computer when he passed away but I dont know his password...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/liithecow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwg9sw/so_my_little_brother_decided_that_he_wants_to/
  8. Password for my deceased brother's computer.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for my deceased brother's computer.: How do I get a sign on password for my deceased brother's computer. I am the administrator of his estate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-my-deceased-brothers-computer/2e2ffb5c-acb9-4a32-882f-7dc57699b123
  9. Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on: Hello everyone, So I'm trying to reset the password on a Windows 10 computer that I don't know the password on. What I've tried todo is to get a installation media and try to replace the utilman.exe I think that's what its called To the cmd. The only problem is that all the...
  10. Brother-in-law locked out of his computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Brother-in-law locked out of his computer: All, My brother-in-law is not tech savvy at all. He has a dell laptop that he is locked out of. He set up a PIN, Password and face recognition, but he's been ill/hospitalized for several months and lost a lot of weight and Facial recognition doesn't work. He can't remember...