Windows 10: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed?

Discus and support This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When are your techs going to fix the hidi2c driver fail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeeZeepc, Oct 17, 2020.

1. DeeZeepc Win User

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed?

When are your techs going to fix the hidi2c driver fail?

:)

DeeZeepc, Oct 17, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 18, 2020
  3. titan5800 Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Oct 18, 2020
  4. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed?

eidairaman1, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed?

1. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed? - Similar Threads - device cannot start

2. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. i have tried all the thing that i know and watched many videos about it on youtub but nothing helps me please help...
  3. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. i have tried all the thing that i know and watched many videos about it on youtub but nothing helps me please help...
  4. I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: So i'm attempting to fix an HP Pavilion x360 14-dh2034nr with issues related to the touchpad. There's a yellow triangle next to the driver and nothing I do seems to fix it.I have already reinstalled windows while keeping all my files, attempted to find the newest driver for...
  5. I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: So i'm attempting to fix an HP Pavilion x360 14-dh2034nr with issues related to the touchpad. There's a yellow triangle next to the driver and nothing I do seems to fix it.I have already reinstalled windows while keeping all my files, attempted to find the newest driver for...
  6. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi, For some time I've been experiencing some touchpad-related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi-finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart, the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the...
  7. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hello, The touchpad of my laptopDell Inspiron 3584 does not work properly, like it is working like a mouse but the multitouchlike two finger tap for right click, two finger drag for scroll.. and so on.. features are not working always shows the same error. It sometimes fixes...
  8. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hello, The touchpad of my laptopDell Inspiron 3584 does not work properly, like it is working like a mouse but the multitouchlike two finger tap for right click, two finger drag for scroll.. and so on.. features are not working always shows the same error. It sometimes fixes...
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi,Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the...