Windows 10: This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51)

Discus and support This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]It is possible that devices need to wait for each other to either complete […] This article This device is currently waiting on another device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 20, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51)

WinClub, Nov 20, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 20, 2020
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Nov 20, 2020
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

1. This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51) - Similar Threads - device currently waiting

2. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  3. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  6. Device manager confusing on device for another?

Device manager confusing on device for another?: My device manager is confusing one device for another. Specifically the generic bluetooth radio for a bluetooth dongle. The generic bluetooth raido device in my computer has always had an error code 31, I assume something went wrong in my building of it. I had an easy enough...
  7. The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...: I am trying to transfer photos from my Google Pixel 3a. When I connect the phone and open the DCIM > Camera folder, I get this message: The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another application is copying data to or from a device,...
  8. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45): GEO laptop won't connect to wifi and doesn't even show any available networks. In Device Manager, wifi direct virtual adapter 1 and 2 status says: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) In Network properties: all networks are disconnected...
  9. Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager: I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See...
  10. Using the current device's product key on my another device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using the current device's product key on my another device.: Hello, My 6 year old PC has Windows 10 PRO (Retail License). It came with Windows 7 Home which also was successfully upgraded to Windows 10 Home (OEM License). Now, I have bought a new PC which came with Windows 10 Home. How do I use my retail PRO product key in my new laptop...