Windows 10: This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

Discus and support This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MixCro, Sep 25, 2022.

1. MixCro Win User

This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I cannot login to my PC because all I see is this message, I have tried numerous "fixes" from the internet, activating the built in admin user, creating a admin user without password, but nothing seems to give me back the access.I can never get to the official support either, I'm just stuck at position 1 for endless time.

:)

MixCro, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 25, 2022
  4. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

administrator can't sign in

I appreciate your response. There is a possibility that your user account is not an administrator and that is the reason why the device is having an issue with receiving a remote control assistance. Since you are also having an issue with accessing the administrator
    account of your wife, I suggest enabling the built-in administrator on your Windows 10. Using the built-in administrator account, you'll be able to make your user account as an administrator.

To enable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• On Search type CMD to open the Command Prompt. Right click on CMD then choose Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user administrator /active:yes then hit the Enter key.
    • You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice on the login screen.

Once you sign into the PC using the built-in administrator, follow these steps to make your user profiles as an administrator:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Choose Accounts and then click on Other people.
    • Click on your user account and then click on Change account type button.
    • Change the account type to Administrator and then click OK.

Note: The built-in administrator account has more privileges than a regular administrator account. Privileges that can easily generate a conflict on your system. We only recommend enabling the built-in administrator account for troubleshooting purposes and
    you have to disable it once you are done.

To disable the built-in administrator account, access the Command Prompt with administrator privileges. Type the command net user administrator /active:no then hit the Enter key. The built-in administrator account will now be disabled, and
    shouldn’t show up on the login screen.

Let me know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

1. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to... - Similar Threads - device locked administrator

2. This device is locked by an Administrator. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device is locked by an Administrator. Windows 11: I wanted to try and lock my device remotely to see if it works, But now it won't let me sign back in, Even on the administrator and Microsoft account.I have tried:* Enabling Administrator Account* Modifying registry to Unblock my accountI do not have an restore point, which...
  3. This device is locked by an Administrator. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device is locked by an Administrator. Windows 11: I wanted to try and lock my device remotely to see if it works, But now it won't let me sign back in, Even on the administrator and Microsoft account.I have tried:* Enabling Administrator Account* Modifying registry to Unblock my accountI do not have an restore point, which...
  4. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...: Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I cannot login to my PC because all I see is this message, I have tried numerous "fixes" from the internet, activating the built...
  5. This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device is locked by an administrator. Ask any of the administrators to sign in to...: Hello, as you can see by the title I was trying to lock my device remotely, just to see if it works and indeed it does! But the issue now is that I cannot login to my PC because all I see is this message, I have tried numerous "fixes" from the internet, activating the built...
  6. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hello,I restarted my pc and it went into Repair mode. I downloaded a few things yesterday so maybe it's a virus. I tried using all of the recovery options but the all give me the error: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...
  7. You need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...: Hi everyone, I’ve seen this issue posted here, and elsewhere, yet I still cannot find a solution. So after trying to revert back to an older version of Windows due to an update changing my settings, I am stuck in this automatic recovery loop. When I choose an option,...
  8. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...

in Windows 10 News
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator...: [ATTACH]If you have encountered the error message You need to sign in as an […] This article You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator accounts on this PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hi, suddenly windows didn't start and stucked with repair screen. if i try startup repair or startup settings (safe mode etc) it redirects to same repair screen after restart if i try system restore or return back older windows, reset the pc, CMD option arent working. They...
  10. Sign in as an administrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in as an administrator?: How do I sign in as an administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-as-an-administrator/ef493224-fa25-4e39-b99d-dca195f0c9e3"