Windows 10: this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows

Discus and support this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it just my opinion i think, but i hope you have something more valuable to discuss or just comment below in my side, there is 5 thing that windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by miftahsyawal, Aug 10, 2018.

1. this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows

it just my opinion i think, but i hope you have something more valuable to discuss or just comment below

in my side, there is 5 thing that windows can help me to success with my job.

1. tools HOTSPOT

there is a new fiture of windows that help me so much at my job, i can easily connecting my phone and sending one file from my device to the computer easily . for example send picture jual hewan qurban from my phone to the pc and then uploading it to wordpress. doesnt waste my time anymore for putting usb to my phone and find the folder where the pictures has saved.

2. paint 3D

i remember the last time i use paint in windows 98 versions, it was difficult if i you don't have any tools like pen tablet, but now, you can draw your own house, doll, in paint, and make it D in just few steps. Thank you microsoft this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows :)

3. Xbox windows

everyone need games, if you stuck or bored with your job, games can help to boost your mood to get back work. this tools has many games that you can play with free games or premium. i like minecraft there, and the aspalt games. this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows :)

are you guys have a favorit tools in windows 10 by microsoft, let me try it this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows :)

:)

miftahsyawal, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 10, 2018
  3. DexterL. Win User
    Age requirement

Hi
    AakashRohila

The legal adult age requirement varies by Country and Region.

At Microsoft, an account is defined by age categories.

Ex: US Region

• Young child: Anyone under the age of 8
    • Child: Ages 8 through 12
    • Teen: Ages 13 through 17 (or 19 in South Korea)
    • Adult: Ages 18 above

Hope this will help.

DexterL., Aug 10, 2018
  4. this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows

THQ considering Linux and other platforms after Humble Bundle success

In case you havn't heard...

Gaming articles on Engadget

I doubt we will see AAA titles soon but if they are at least willing to discuss Linux support then I see that as a big step forward. This all relies on how successful Steam for Linux is...

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows

1. this discussion about how to success at your 18 age with windows - Similar Threads - discussion success age

2. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  3. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  4. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  5. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  6. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  7. Discussion about methods to organize a messy hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Discussion about methods to organize a messy hard drive: My hard dive is an absolute mess it has many duplicates. I have a goal to organize my files So I have one 4 Teribyte drive that I will call drive M. I plan to clone drive m to a external drive M-Copy and then I will use M-copy to move files and organize them to External Drive...
  8. Discussion about methodes to organize a messy hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Discussion about methodes to organize a messy hard drive: My hard dive is an absolute mess it has many duplicates. I have a goal to organize my files So I have one 4 Teribyte drive that I will call drive M. I plan to clone drive m to a external drive M-Copy and then I will use M-copy to move files and organize them to External Drive...
  9. Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019): Dropbox is much more user friendly than OneDrive in my experiences with both. If Office 365 on iOS works great with Dropbox, why not Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-mail-app-should-natively-support/3697eb55-fcf3-4c93-80ec-2b573ed42d21
  10. A discussion about updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A discussion about updating drivers: I want to initiate a serious talk about updating drivers on Windows 10. Some of you use tools for updating, some of you don't recommend tools. Some of you recommend the WU version of the drivers, some of you recommend the OEM drivers and some of you recommend the ones...