Windows 10: "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

Discus and support "This doesn't look like a work or school email address." in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brandyn Gordon, Aug 6, 2019.

1. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the password to. What should I do to fix this problem?

:)

Brandyn Gordon, Aug 6, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

"This doesn't look like a work or school email address." [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 6, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

"This doesn't look like a work or school email address." [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 6, 2019
  4. huginhe Win User

"This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

C5 clock doesn´t work

Hello all Nokia C5 Users,

I use a C5 and I´ve the follow problem. My clock doesn´t work verry well. Allways after a couple of minutes it shows me a time looks like 1:00. Normaly my view is 24 hours looks like 13:00.

Now I need help to find the rigth setting option why the cloock switches from normal to 1:00.

I´ve no idea, have anyone an tip or idea?

Thanks

Heribert

huginhe, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

"This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

1. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address." - Similar Threads - doesn't school email

2. Disconnecting a school/work email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disconnecting a school/work email: Hello,I connected to my school/work email a few months back through Settings > Accounts > Access school or work email. Apparently, the organization controls a lot of my settings, including updates, security, etc. I tried to remove it, and when I click on “Disconnect,” it says...
  3. Disconnecting a school/work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting a school/work email: Hello,I connected to my school/work email a few months back through Settings > Accounts > Access school or work email. Apparently, the organization controls a lot of my settings, including updates, security, etc. I tried to remove it, and when I click on “Disconnect,” it says...
  4. Disconnecting a school/work email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email address doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Email address doesn't exist: Hello,I've a microsoft account on my work pc. I want to download an app but if I have to insert my email address, it says it doesn't exist. I'm getting really frustrated because I use Sharepoint and all other Microsoft office tools so I really don't understand.extra...
  6. "Personal email address can't be used for work or school account."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Personal email address can't be used for work or school account.": I've never had a work or school account. Why does this appear occasionally and how do I fix it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-email-address-cant-be-used-for-work-or/12f71c01-a665-4ef9-8c9f-dc16721ff196
  7. Why doesn't my Windows Defender work and look like this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why doesn't my Windows Defender work and look like this?: Hello! A while ago I ended up installing a shady program and giving it admin permission. However I deleted the program an hour later and I opened Windows Defender/Security settings and it was blank. It shows me no menu, no options to scan the computer. NOTHING!! What should I...
  8. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log into a Microsoft application, Microsoft Store, for example, I get a pop-up that says "You will need the Internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. I have an internet connection this only happens when I try to log into a Microsoft account in a Microsoft...
  9. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log in to a Microsoft app, Microsoft Store, for example, I will get a popup saying "You'll need internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. (I have an internet connecting everywhere else, this only happens when I try to log in to a Microsoft account on a...
  10. My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?

in Browsers and Email
    My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?: I use Outlook 2010. I was using the Hotmail Connector with my MS mail account (at outlook.com) to synch contacts but this is no longer supported. I've now added my MS account using the new account wizard which configures a MS Exchange account for my MS mail account and does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this doesnt look like a work or school email

2. Windows 10 enterprise this email doesnt look like work or school

3. windows 10 this doesnt look like a work or school email address

4. this doesnt look like a work or school email address windows 10,
  5. this doesnt look like a work or school email a,
  6. this does not look like work school email address,
  7. snt look like a workor school address,
  8. this doesnt look like a school or work email address