Windows 10: This email address is already taken. Please try another.

Discus and support This email address is already taken. Please try another. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried using a new email to replace my old one but when i tried to add it it said that " This email address is already taken. Please try another. "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoyTT, Nov 27, 2021.

1. RoyTT Win User

This email address is already taken. Please try another.

I tried using a new email to replace my old one but when i tried to add it it said that " This email address is already taken. Please try another. " even though I have not used it before.

:)

RoyTT, Nov 27, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 27, 2021
  3. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Why has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** appeared at the top of my email address list?

This has taken over from my other email address and I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address, because engage windows has suddenly appeared at the top of my address list.

Why has this list changed anyway?

WilliamTodd4, Nov 27, 2021
  4. This email address is already taken. Please try another.

Email address is already taken

If this doesn't works, please include the screenshot of email address taken message, I'll help you.

Regards.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

This email address is already taken. Please try another.

1. This email address is already taken. Please try another. - Similar Threads - email address already

2. This email address is already taken. Please try another????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email address is already taken. Please try another????: Hello allSome help please.My current email address/alias will be decommissioned soon.In trying to add a new alias the aforementioned message appears."This email address is already taken. Please try another"However the email address is mine.How can I add or merge accounts?Many...
  3. This email address is already taken. Please try another????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email address is already taken. Please try another????: Hello allSome help please.My current email address/alias will be decommissioned soon.In trying to add a new alias the aforementioned message appears."This email address is already taken. Please try another"However the email address is mine.How can I add or merge accounts?Many...
  4. Can't change my "alias" back up email - says this email address is already taken but it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my "alias" back up email - says this email address is already taken but it is...: Hi ThereI just went to change my back up "alias" email in my account settings as I noticed it only lists an old email address which is now defunct.When I entered the email address I use other than my microsoft hotmail email address, I receive a notification saying this email...
  5. Can't change my "alias" back up email - says this email address is already taken but it is...

Can't change my "alias" back up email - says this email address is already taken but it is...: Hi ThereI just went to change my back up "alias" email in my account settings as I noticed it only lists an old email address which is now defunct.When I entered the email address I use other than my microsoft hotmail email address, I receive a notification saying this email...
  6. Can't change my "alias" back up email - says this email address is already taken but it is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. This email address is already taken. Please try another.

This email address is already taken. Please try another.: I tried using a new email to replace my old one but when i tried to add it it said that " This email address is already taken. Please try another. " even though I have not used it before....
  8. Email Alias address already in use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Email Alias address already in use: My windows account shows my old email address which I would like to change. Seems like I have 2 accounts Passport & Email. How can I update my email address to show only one? Thank you...
  9. Microsoft account alias "Email already taken."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account alias "Email already taken.": I was trying to add an existing email not outlook to make it easier for me to login. But when I entered that email to create another alias it said "Email already taken. Please try another one." Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Email address is already taken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Email address is already taken: Trying to change the email address associated with my Microsoft account but it already has it's own Microsoft account. How do I delete that Microsoft account so I can use its email on my current one...