Windows 10: This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...

Discus and support This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The above error code appears only on PCH. It does not appear on other sites I visit. I use a laptop computer. It's my third laptop all HPs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Betty L Buchanan, Aug 6, 2022.

1. This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...

The above error code appears only on PCH. It does not appear on other sites I visit. I use a laptop computer. It's my third laptop all HPs.

:)

Betty L Buchanan, Aug 6, 2022

2. PCH games

How can I play PCH games on Windows phone?

MariaCichon, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Adobe Flash is crashing while playing a game

The issue happens when I try to play 5 roll from PCH. Publishers Clearing House...AND when I try to link with many video links.

I get the game from PCH which does not require a download.

I got the questions from a known computer firm that knows this problem...Due to rthe cost I could not afford to pay...

What I need is a step by step tutorial as to how I can access ALL PROGRAMS...

Thank you,

Pastor Lee

Lee S Gliddon Jr, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...

1. This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or... - Similar Threads - error code started

2. This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This error code started showing up a week ago today when I play certain PCH token games or...: The above error code appears only on PCH. It does not appear on other sites I visit. I use a laptop computer. It's my third laptop all HPs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-error-code-started-showing-up-a-week-ago/dc472a65-f03f-4caa-9f6e-7d3eb51363e0
  3. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  4. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  5. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game

DirectX 11 message code showing up when i try to play any game: my pc currently runs directX 12 and has had no issues until today when for some reason every game on my pc valorent, overwatch, and "steam" games requires dirextX 11 level 10.0 this shocked me as i was just playing some of these games last night, the code reads as such: "DX11...
  7. Crashing when playing certain games.

Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...
  8. I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...: https://gyazo.com/9c58dae5a8c8edce3f6cb336f52093d3 It also concerns me because I get at 5-6 gb ram useage at start up and I don't have many things on this pc that start up really. I only have 8gb of ram so it really hurts my pc. submitted by /u/Quad_A_Games [link]...
  9. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: My laptop been having this problem for this many times. While gaming everyday, have BSOD almost everyday. Screen went blue and won't restart at all. have to manually restart the laptop. The DM Log Collector file is attached. From: Kevin 29255