Windows 10: This error keeps appearing?

Discus and support This error keeps appearing? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.836.0) - Error 0x80070015 ... Is there a file I can download to help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by i5859, Sep 6, 2018.

1. i5859 Win User

This error keeps appearing?

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.836.0) - Error 0x80070015

... Is there a file I can download to help stop this?

:)

i5859, Sep 6, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This error keeps appearing? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Device disconnected notification keeps appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this error?

• Did you make any hardware changes in your computer prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Select Device manager by Right click
      on the start screen.

• Hoover the mouse and click on Scan for hardware changes.

• Restart your computer and check if that helps.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 6, 2018
  4. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. This error keeps appearing? - Similar Threads - error keeps appearing

2. i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing: i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing, how do i fix it? i tried to fix it but this error message keep appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-open-valorant-but-this-error-message/8473c473-66bf-410e-959b-37bee10ef5f2
  3. i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing: i tried to open Valorant but this error message keep appearing, how do i fix it? i tried to fix it but this error message keep appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-open-valorant-but-this-error-message/8473c473-66bf-410e-959b-37bee10ef5f2
  4. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing: As the subject says, the notification "scan drive for errors" keeps on appearing, I have clicked it thinking that it will be fixed but no because a few hours or days later it appears again. This has been going on for weeks now and it is really annoying as it can appear at any...
  5. Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan drive for errors notification keeps appearing: As the subject says, the notification "scan drive for errors" keeps on appearing, I have clicked it thinking that it will be fixed but no because a few hours or days later it appears again. This has been going on for weeks now and it is really annoying as it can appear at any...
  6. Icon keeps appearing on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Icon keeps appearing on the screen: Hi I am running Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. I brought a numerical keypad to use with it, but every time I press on a key an icon flashes up on the screen... [ATTACH] Any way that I can stop this from happening? Thanks,...
  7. Bizarre error keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizarre error keeps appearing: [ATTACH] I don't know how to fix this error, it happens every once and a while and I don't know what to do about it. There is nothing specific I'm doing when it happens. GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060 3GB CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 Operating System: Windows 10 Professional...
  8. Error MSVCP100.dll keeps appearing for application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error MSVCP100.dll keeps appearing for application: I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10 through a service that provides discounted/free OS and software for students. I have little computer experience and have been struggling with permissions for the past few hours, but now I've run into a new issue. Every time I...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher will not load, error " openGL " keeps appearing.: When I try to load Minecraft launcher we keep getting a message as above. We have an account with Majong, but first I need to download game to start. Previously PC had Windows 8, but had to get everything wiped after PC crashed trying to update it, so now have windows 10....
  10. roboto.ttf keep appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    roboto.ttf keep appearing: hi I keep getting roboto.ttf files appearing on my machines and harddrives.. I delete them but they seem to reappear later do I need to install them (as a missing font) or update.. or just continue to delete them.. [ATTACH] thank you for your help...