Windows 10: This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser.

Discus and support This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Since it's appearence two months ago the browser works in a sluggish way and hangs a lot. My online proctored exams are coming and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KINGYOMA, Jan 24, 2021.

1. This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser.

This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser. N29AultcFph-VvXeUgOLaAXTrkMfrafQxurCyfxXB40.jpg

Since it's appearence two months ago the browser works in a sluggish way and hangs a lot. My online proctored exams are coming and they have a strict guideline that any notification during examination will be seen as violation of the code of conduct. Please tell me a way to rid of this prompt. I have tried every method available online I could find.

Please I beg you.

https://preview.redd.it/93mer7zsvbd...bp&s=64420bbcde32a632780bc686f0fea59944d3776b

submitted by /u/KINGYOMA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KINGYOMA, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 24, 2021
  4. This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser.

No tiles are appearing and edge browser

Original title: windows 10 start menu and edge

Hie there, I am Shaheem,

I recently encountered a problem with my start menu windows 10.

When I click on the start menu I found that there are no tiles appearing anymore and only the app list displays with size shrunk than that before.

Also the Microsoft Edge Browser has disappeared from the app list and the task bar icon is missing too.

I checked the app list to check if it is hidden but found nothing.

this has happened for the 3rd time in the last 1 month. plz suggest an easy solution.

Besides the above issues I am also unable to use Cortana and it shows that there is some problem with the Language and Region settings of my PC whereas I have tried to change the settings and use it but it doesn't work.

Thankyou.

ShaheemMomin, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser.

1. This error prompt appears whenever I launch Edge browser. - Similar Threads - error prompt appears

2. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  3. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  4. Getting this error whenever launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error whenever launching a game: So i tried booting up valorant and its keep crashing during bootup and i checked the reliability history and i keep getting this error whenever i launch valorant. I tried doing the various fixes for bad module info error but it still didnt...
  5. Getting this error whenever launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error whenever launching a game: So i tried booting up valorant and its keep crashing during bootup and i checked the reliability history and i keep getting this error whenever i launch valorant. I tried doing the various fixes for bad module info error but it still didnt...
  6. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers except for edge closing upon launch: Hi everyone I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it will crash/close immediately after opening. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or any possible fixes? Thank you :)...
  7. Microsoft Edge Browser error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Browser error: Browser Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 will not import favorites from Browser - Missoula Firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-error/ebf0cc3e-0fd5-43a2-a51b-6a53a6e83f96
  8. How to launch new Microsoft Edge Browser with admin rights?

in Browsers and Email
    How to launch new Microsoft Edge Browser with admin rights?: Hi guys, So we have these tools that need elevated rights within IE to install correctly. In windows 7 we always did the right click, run as admin thing. However, now after the upgrade and Edge there seems to be no availability to run it as admin. Tried all the icons &...
  9. Turn On or Off Make Microsoft Edge Default Browser Prompt

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Make Microsoft Edge Default Browser Prompt: How to: Turn On or Off Make Microsoft Edge Default Browser Prompt Turn On or Off 'Make Microsoft Edge your default browser' Prompt in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed...
  10. Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website: Dedicated Microsoft Edge extensions page revealed early as new Redstone build nears [img] A user by the name of H0x0d on Twitter appears to have found a dedicated webpage from Microsoft asking Windows Insiders to begin testing Extensions for Microsoft Edge. The...